• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
So... I'm sitting here, rolling cigarettes when I had a sort of "eureka moment": instead of simply covering myself with F and duct tape (I hear these things come off easily, and considering my plan relies on summer-ish time, duct tape will definitely be necessary), why not just either throw the patches into a blender and turn it to max or cut them into small pieces, roll those up, and swallow them.
Both cut or blended, I mean.

Certainly, the blender option means there will be goop of plastic, F, the protective matrix thing, and something like one-ply toilet paper, except made of, I'm guessing, also plastic.

The cutting method would mean I now have a million of smaller pieces instead of, say, 10 full stickers (I haven't actually seen F irl) that I have to unpeel, roll into... well, rolls, and then swallow those. This means plastic, protective matrix, but none of that plastic you need to peel off.

Frankly, my plan, as it stands, is to buy as much F as possible, mummify myself with the stickers, then with duct tape so that the stickers don't fall off. That's plan A.
However, could I achieve a faster, more effecient result with the aforementioned two ideas?
Inner organs absorb stuff more effeciently, I know that much, but no more, unfortunately.

And yes, I'm aware both the tiny rolls of F or the goop is going to taste like shit. Not entirely sure how to prepare for that part. Gargle toothpaste for that minthy flavor?

A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
I also want to know wtf F is. I've never heard of fentanyl patches. I can't piece together what it could be with plastic and a 'protective matrix'. The curiosity is killing me

Reactions: houseofleaves
Upvote 0
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
F is fentanyl, yes. Back in the ol day you could just scrape the gel of. Now it has some kind of protective matrix (haven't bought f, so I don't know what it looks like) that prevents you from scraping the gel off.
I have no idea how f patches work in general, so there's also that...

Upvote 0
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
I have a regular prescription for fentanyl patches every month so if you have any questions feel free to dm me

Upvote 0
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I have read on Reddit that there's a method to extract fent from matrix patches so it can be injected.
I have acces to patches but I am not sure they can be fatal due to slow release

Upvote 0