fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
as i get closer to the date i plan to ctb, i realize more and more just how much of a waste of fucking space i am. 19, with no job, living with and relying on my mother whos already in her mid 50s. just a financial burden and so fucking useless. sure, im in college but i havent been doing really any of my assignments. no one knows how bad im failing but itll catch up to me once the winter term ends in mid december. i have social media thats just been collecting dust because i just havent drawn anything in so long, i cant even do that anymore. i have people asking me to post more but i just cant.

this past week all ive done is sleep and rot in bed. yesterday i was asleep until around 5pm, woke up, ate, went online for half the day then went back to sleep at around 4am. im just waking up now.

the way im living now, being dead would make no difference. i might as well be a goddamned rotting corpse already. why am i still alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ViniTerrible, kitty_kat, annointed_towers and 4 others
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
A very familiar way of life. Everything you wrote applies to me too. I hope we wake up in a much better place than this. Best wishes!

Reactions: fishlover
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
A very familiar way of life. Everything you wrote applies to me too. I hope we wake up in a much better place than this. Best wishes!
thank you, i hope the same as well.