• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ImGoingHome

Apr 7, 2024
Th 1930627302
The oldest known pet cat was recently found in a 9,500-year-old grave on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. This grave predates early Egyptian art depicting cats by 4,000 years or more. (From Fact Retriever)

• Wow
Reactions: One day too late
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Edamame is a protein powerhouse: a cup of boiled, shelled edamame pods contains around 18.4 grams of protein.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
When Frogs eat something toxic, it can't eject its stomach contents. Instead, they throw up its entire stomach.

• Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
There are five different sub-breeds of the German Spitz.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Bird Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Birds can die from infection from cats saliva. Pasteurella multicida Is the primary bacteria that can cause severe issues and death in birds including parrots. This is why it's important not to have a predator (cat) living with a bird (prey).

I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
The first example of a diamond's use in jewelry was in the form of a Hungarian queen's crown in 1074 AD. After that, the diamond became used in many crowns and royal jewels.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Pixel Art GIF by Justin

Most kaleidoscopes are mass-produced from inexpensive materials, and intended as children's toys. At the other extreme are handmade pieces that display fine craftsmanship. Craft galleries often carry a few kaleidoscopes, while other enterprises specialize in them, carrying dozens of different types from different artists and craftspeople. Most handmade kaleidoscopes are now made in Japan, the USA, Russia and Italy, following a long tradition of glass craftsmanship in those countries.

I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
Dirt-cheap because they were so copious, lobsters were routinely fed to prisoners, apprentices, slaves and children during the colonial era and beyond. Lobsters were considered the 'poor man's chicken' and primarily used for fertilizer or fed to prisoners and slaves.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Macaws 🦜 : one of the worlds most colourful birds, find a partner and stay with them til death, worlds largest parrot, can live up to 100 years in captivity, their tongues have bone in them, can fly up to 15 miles each day for food.

South America Reaction GIF by BBC America