anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
This is gonna be a thread where I'll come back again and again to say the things I wish I could. Nobody has to read it if they don't want to. But I need to do this... I need to do this.

Sweetie, my best friend. You're the first person that comes to mind when I think about who I love. There's no words that can describe how grateful I am to have found you in this fucked up existence. You're a blessing to everybody that comes your way and not a day goes on without me wishing I was more like you. Always so positive, uplifting - a champion of life. I look up to you. I admire you. I'm trying to be like you and I'll keep on trying until the very end of my life.

I can't wish you to know how horrible living feels to me. If I can, I keep you out of this misery. But I fail all the time and you still pick me up. I can't understand why. You're just wonderful, you're a star - you just do the right thing, always. Which includes taking care of fuck ups like me.
Lord I hope you'll never understand my pain. That's why I can't tell you any of this. I don't wanna make you more miserable than I already have. I'm tired of burdening you. I can tell when I look at you, when I'm drowning, that you don't get it and you shouldn't. I'm glad you never will. But sweetie, star of my life, I'm tired. I'm tired. I want to get out of here all the time. It's bad. It's really, really bad. I know you don't understand but please believe me when I say this is unbearable.

I love you. I love you more than words can describe, more than you'll ever know, and I'll love you even more when I'm gone. Your life will get easier, with way less drama and conflict. I don't wanna do this to you anymore. Please know I tried. Please know I've always, all the time, tried so hard to get better. But God. Dear God. My skin is falling off and my heart is dust. Everything hurts and I still love you.

Please be happy. Please never stop being the amazing person you are. Please save every single soul you can - the thing you do best.

You've been the single most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24