• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
I've been told Sonnenblume has ctbed, and I think it would be nice to have a place to honor and remeber those people, for having the courage that many people here don't have and find peace. I didn't really know where, but she seemed like a great person from what I've read and she shouldn't be forgotten. Note that I don't think that thread should glorify the people who've ctbed, to the point of serving as motivation to the people considering it. It should just be a small way of remembering them.

Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
Do you suggest this for your sake or hers? Would she want to be remembered? Personally, I wouldn't - but that's just me.

The greatest honor is to honor her wishes.
I completly agree with you, and she lmhad any wishes before passing we should definitly comply, but I think (almost) anyone doesnt want to be forgotten

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Generally homages are meant for those who stay behind, as a coping mechanism. Well, that is how view traditions such as funeral and requiem mass, at least. So personally I don't see a problem with a thread like this dedicated for people who posted here and aren't around anymore. This is such an underground site, that I don't think anyone would make a thread about this kind of thing to look cool or anything of sorts.

Just my two cents.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
@Sonnenblume - since this thread started with you in mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I had an idea, what if there were a thread that anyone wanting to be remembered could add their name to right before the CTB? It would give each individual power while also being a place where the living might be able to glance and have a good memory triggered.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Sonnenblume - since this thread started with you in mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I had an idea, what if there were a thread that anyone wanting to be remembered could add their name to right before the CTB? It would give each individual power while also being a place where the living might be able to glance and have a good memory triggered.

Well I certainly don't have authority to speak for everyone but it really makes no difference to me. I have no need to be remembered but if it makes others feel better they can remember me however they want. I think the idea is good though. :)