• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
I've been told Sonnenblume has ctbed, and I think it would be nice to have a place to honor and remeber those people, for having the courage that many people here don't have and find peace. I didn't really know where, but she seemed like a great person from what I've read and she shouldn't be forgotten. Note that I don't think that thread should glorify the people who've ctbed, to the point of serving as motivation to the people considering it. It should just be a small way of remembering them.

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 9 others
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Do you suggest this for your sake or hers? Would she want to be remembered? Personally, I wouldn't - but that's just me.

The greatest honor is to honor her wishes.

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 6 others
Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
Do you suggest this for your sake or hers? Would she want to be remembered? Personally, I wouldn't - but that's just me.

I completly agree with you, and she lmhad any wishes before passing we should definitly comply, but I think (almost) anyone doesnt want to be forgotten

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 3 others
HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018

This.

We have no clue if they wish to be remembered or not, so unless you have asked them in advance or they left a note, I'm not sure this is a good idea.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, I want to end it and 1 other person
Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
This.

We have no clue if they wish to be remembered or not, so unless you have asked them in advance or they left a note, I'm not sure this is a good idea.
Yeah, I guess you're both rigth. Better not to assume their wishes

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, deathwish and 4 others
HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, I guess you're both rigth. Better not to assume their wishes

Don't be discouraged, I think this is a cute and wholesome idea. But it depends on how you handle it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AlluvialFan, lv-gras and 7 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Generally homages are meant for those who stay behind, as a coping mechanism. Well, that is how view traditions such as funeral and requiem mass, at least. So personally I don't see a problem with a thread like this dedicated for people who posted here and aren't around anymore. This is such an underground site, that I don't think anyone would make a thread about this kind of thing to look cool or anything of sorts.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AlluvialFan, lv-gras and 11 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Someone should make a thread asking if people want to be remembered XD

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

Just one thing: if I die, please forget me. I do not want to be remembered. I want to disappear completely.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sadpetite, lv-gras and 10 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
You can remember my (lack of) awesomeness after I die, if you want. There are better things to spend your time with, though.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AlluvialFan, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
@Sonnenblume - since this thread started with you in mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I had an idea, what if there were a thread that anyone wanting to be remembered could add their name to right before the CTB? It would give each individual power while also being a place where the living might be able to glance and have a good memory triggered.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, FlowerWithDeadEyes and 5 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
@Sonnenblume - since this thread started with you in mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I had an idea, what if there were a thread that anyone wanting to be remembered could add their name to right before the CTB? It would give each individual power while also being a place where the living might be able to glance and have a good memory triggered.

Well I certainly don't have authority to speak for everyone but it really makes no difference to me. I have no need to be remembered but if it makes others feel better they can remember me however they want. I think the idea is good though. :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sadpetite, lv-gras and 7 others