W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so glad I took the leap and decided to join this community after more than a year of lurking. I have found you to be a most hospitable, compassionate, thoughtful, intelligent, and supportive group of people. To know that just about everyone here has been the subject of such horrible life circumstances to drag them to the point of despising the very concept of existence really breaks my heart. How awful must society be to make such a group of wonderful people feel so alone, or hopeless, or dejected? How awful must society be to make this group of kind human beings feel so marginalized? It's just not fair.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadghost, AJ. and 9 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Me too, except I joined immediately after discovering this extraordinary community. Can't believe it too me this long to find it. It's sort of an island for all the misfit toys, lol

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Deleted member 17331
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I found out about this place after Reddit shutdown the SS and TSS subreddits back in early 2018. It took me a few months to decide whether I wanted to join and when I discovered it was a place where I could speak freely about suicide, death, right-to-die, and other similar topics along with method discussion, I was sold. I found the gem of a place and joined.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Deleted member 17331 and Abgrundanziehung
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
I'm greatful for this community as well. It's unfortunate that we have been brought together due to our misfortune but its a safe place for us to discuss anything without being thrown into a ward.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AJ., Wisdom3_1-9, mediocre and 1 other person