W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, my dear SS fellows!

I hope you're doing great! In my case, I finally am! After almost half a year, I'm finally allowed to go to my apartment and be alone at peace with nobody bothering me.
It was a looooong journey after my failed CTB attempt but here I am!

What I wanna tell you is that even if you fail to ctb and lose your freedom and end up living with your parents just like me, you will be able to get that freedom back! How? Well, unfortunately I had to lie to my therapist, psychiatrist and father about living. They think I love life and will die as an old grey man but the truth is I'll kill myself next year. I wish being honest worked but it doesn't. If you people like us are frank, we end up in a psych ward.

Meanwhile, What am I doing? Well, I'm having lots of booze (champagne on the rocks) of course! I've also started to work out so as not to gain so many pounds.

I guess the point of my post is to tell you that "it's not over." I had lost everything and now I'm winning back most of my freedom, which will allow me to finally CTB or if I fail, end up in a psych ward for maaaaanyyyyy years!

Do not mistake my thread with some pro-lifer BS. I still wanna CTB. Let's say I'm just enjoying the moment. After all, I only have a few months left to live.

Anyway, cheers to you, who make my days brighter because you do understand people like me.

Los of hugs and love for everybody!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Noriv159, stillweary and 13 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Dude I'd take that picture down. Never know if someone who knows you will be on here or stuff like that. Anyways I'm glad your freedom is back.

also curious what your method will be

• Love
Reactions: stillweary, daddy Phil :), GoneGirl and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Dude I'd take that picture down. Never know if someone who knows you will be on here or stuff like that. Anyways I'm glad your freedom is back.
Thanks a bunch for your advice, but I don't care about people who know me seeing me here! After all, they know I'm suicidal.

Yeah, freedom is great!

Reactions: AutoTap and daddy Phil :)
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Im so happy for you!!! I've been working out too. It really helps with the boredom at least for me. Drink a cold one for me too while you're at it! :) Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Im so happy for you!!! I've been working out too. It really helps with the boredom at least for me. Drink a cold one for me too while you're at it! :) Cheers!
I certainly will!
Thanks a lot for your comment! Working out is so hard when you're lazy like me but well, I guess leaving a body (dead) in shape is better than a fat one lol

• Love
Reactions: issyishere
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
So happy for you. I'm glad you are able to relax and find something positive in the midst of heartache. Enjoy your freedom! Cheers and hugs!

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
So happy for you. I'm glad you are able to relax and find something positive in the midst of heartache. Enjoy your freedom! Cheers and hugs!
*hugs you back*

Thanks a lot! The alcohol is the only thing which "turns of my brain", I mean, makes me forget about how ridiculous and cruel life is!

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I can understand that feeling of freedom, when I became independent it was a pleasure.
I'm glad things have improved for you :wink:
Salud!

• Love
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It's horrible that you had to lie but yeah, that's how it is and it's pretty lame. I would say, definitely don't feel bad or guilty if you suddenly find yourself enjoying life again or wanting to live. The comedy of life is such that you might suddenly feel as though you can't fathom ctbing, after 30 years of wanting to. Well, exactly how funny that is depends on who you ask. Cheers bro

• Love
Reactions: Fehler and WornOutLife