• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cuppatea856

May 27, 2020
I've been here since May 2020. I'm very private, and have severe social anxiety, in addition to bipolar disorder. I'm so tired of living with it. The meds don't work, the therapy doesn't work, nothing I've tried works anymore.
I am feeling depressed, so there's no way I have the energy to reach the 200 posts threshold or whatever the mystery number is.
I understand the need to have a "locked" forum due to attacks on this site, but what I'm feeling is that I've been kept out of the only place that gave me the info I needed to complete my journey.
I sure there are others like me that have been here for awhile, but aren't prolific posters.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook is $95. That's the only way forward for me.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've been here since May 2020. I'm very private, and have severe social anxiety, in addition to bipolar disorder. I'm so tired of living with it. The meds don't work, the therapy doesn't work, nothing I've tried works anymore.
I am feeling depressed, so there's no way I have the energy to reach the 200 posts threshold or whatever the mystery number is.
I understand the need to have a "locked" forum due to attacks on this site, but what I'm feeling is that I've been kept out of the only place that gave me the info I needed to complete my journey.
I sure there are others like me that have been here for awhile, but aren't prolific posters.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook is $95. That's the only way forward for me.
There's no "secret information" in the sanctuary. All the pinned resource threads are still on the open forum.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
C

Cuppatea856

May 27, 2020
There's no "secret information" in the sanctuary. All the pinned resource threads are still on the open forum.
Thanks for the response, when I was clicking on the links, for example, in the firearms discussion yesterday, they were taking me to sanctioned suicide @ the dot.com address.
It seems the links are working again. Good to know.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Thanks for the response, when I was clicking on the links, for example, in the firearms discussion yesterday, they were taking me to sanctioned suicide @ the dot.com address.
It seems the links are working again. Good to know.
Oh, yah, the site moved around a bit the last couple of days. They're probably still ironing out some kinks.

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Excellent . I hope I can see it soon. I have been here longer than I appear. I lost my first account due to losing the password hence the "2" in my name

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I believe I've met the requirements to gain access, is there something special I need to do like message a mod? Looking forward to having somewhere to post free from fixthe26 lurkers

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I believe I've met the requirements to gain access, is there something special I need to do like message a mod? Looking forward to having somewhere to post free from fixthe26 lurkers
I believe you need another 5 weeks still.

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
It appears to be 2 months + 200 posts + hidden criteria to determine your standing in the community.
Wow, I don't even know if I plan to be here that long. I originally intended to be here for a few days but I failed and now I don't see anything 😔.

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Hi,
I wanted to know if this subforum is still active?

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Thanks for re[lying.
I was in before but I had to create a new profile and thus I lost the access.
Good to hear that it is still active.
Do you get more info currently about the sources when you are in?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for re[lying.
I was in before but I had to create a new profile and thus I lost the access.
Good to hear that it is still active.
Do you get more info currently about the sources when you are in?
Sources for what? No, there is nothing discussed in The Sanctuary that is not already discussed in other forums. If you are following discussions in the regular forums, you know as much as anyone else.

• Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1