L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I want to talk about a small improvement in noose scheme, which could, IMHO, faciliate any suicide methods using nooses for self-strangulation (for example, night-night method). In this scheme, there are two ropes except of one: the first rope (black on the picture) forms the noose, the second (red) is used to tighten the first rope around the neck. This scheme uses the same principle as polyspast (let's name all this construction "polyspastic noose" in further discussion). To tighten "black" rope around your neck with "N" kg tension you can pull "red" rope with force, several times less than "N" kg (that depends on how many times "red" rope goes through small loops on the "black" rope ends). These "small loops" can be metal rings attached to ends of "black" rope as well as overhand loops made from ends of "black" rope. However, the first variant reduces friction, making it easier to tighten the noose.

I tried to tighten such noose (with metal rings at the ends of "black" rope) around my thigh and it was very easy to tighten it to unbearable tension.

Attachments

• noose.png
    noose.png
    10 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, to get it proofed, the front of the face looks to which side?

In my case the adams-apple is the sensible part...
Here is a picture, you see on the left and right side of the adams-apple there is a "bladder" which can filled up with airpressure, to stopp the blood flow.
Curious that apparature is placed UNDER the adams-apple, nearest as possible to the shoulders.
Upload 2019 1 10 13 35 48

https://lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-co...-of-Cerebral-Circulation-in-Man-Revisited.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Final Escape and Lifeisatrap
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry, to get it proofed, the front of the face looks to which side?
It's totally at your discretion. I think it would be better if both ends of "black" rope were on the back side of neck.

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap