NoxiNova

NoxiNova

Apr 5, 2019
I have finally found out a method of CTB that works (or rather, guarenteed to work) well for me, and I could not be happier. Happier, but more so at peace than that.

The method is nothing new to these forums. It is through partial suspension, but with the addition of "playing" the Pass-out/Fainting game by yourself. I have had a great success rate in getting me to pass out through doing this, and will be applying this to combat any survival instinct or last second ditch effort to keep me from going through.

To those who don't know or need a refresher for the Pass-out method, you:
  • Crouch down and have your head inbetween your knees
  • Hyperventilate for about 15 or so seconds
  • Get up quickly and blow on your thumb as hard as you can. (You'll be out in around 5 to 8 seconds and not even realize it.)

Out of the 6 times that I have attempted doing this, I've succeeded in knocking myself out every time. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort in doing so at all. Just lightheadedness, and waking up on the ground shortly after. I did not time myself the first time, but I did the following 5, and each time varied, but they all lasted AT LEAST 40 seconds. (Shortest being 43 seconds and longest being around 1 minute and 9 seconds.) With this, I'm going to incorporate the method and combine it with tightening a noose around my neck during the 'getting up' part via closet bar (the thing that holds your clothes) for partial, and I should be out shortly after. No pain around the neck, no choking, no discomfort necessary.

~~~ To everyone ~~~

Though I may have been a lurker for months and only made an account a few weeks ago, I would like to say this to the community: I'm so very happy that I found this website....that there are resources and guides on how to CTB, and I cannot give enough appreciation and "Thank you!"'s to those who have posted and are currently posting guides, methods, tips, etc... on the 'what's, the 'where's, the 'how's, and even the 'why's. I've read through dozens, if not hundreds, of posts, and though I didn't comment on any, I was amazed at how so many on here were understanding and helpful to others around. No judgment, no critisizing, just feedback, guidance, and compassion for their fellow person in their time of need. I'm thrilled a community like this exists, and that there is hope for those who wish to go on their own terms in a peaceful and caring manner if they so choose to do so. I wish I could have found this place sooner, as I've been wanting to go for a few years now. Still better late than never, right?

I've never been a great letter writer, so I understand if this comes off as plain, but I truly, truly mean everything I feel about this.

Honestly, I wish I could shake every one of your hands, or even give you a hug and wish you all the best of luck in your attempts, methods, and see-throughs of your own ends. I plan to leave in about 24 hours, so this may or may not be my last post; but if it is...

...I just wanted to say thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: SweetGoldenLake, Superfluous, Only Me Here and 6 others
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
I can't see it useful for partial if you can have your head so low you can stick it inbetween your knees. It may be useful for full hanging, but you gonna need really tall stool. Maybe i don't understand something, in that case - care to explain in greater detail?

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I hope you find peace, and thank you for the knolledge!

NoxiNova

NoxiNova

Apr 5, 2019
I can't see it useful for partial if you can have your head so low you can stick it inbetween your knees. It may be useful for full hanging, but you gonna need really tall stool. Maybe i don't understand something, in that case - care to explain in greater detail?

So here is how I have it set up currently just to give you an idea. I have the noose already tied up and ready to go as if I were just going through with partial suspension only. It's high enough so that if I were to stick my head in and tighten at the base of my neck, I could either lean or sit down with my entire body weight pushing down to finish myself off. Through this, I can get to the tingly feeling and even see some spots; however, that's all there is for me even after half a minute. Any more force and it starts choking me and gets unpleasant.

With that in mind, the plan should be as follows:
1) Crouch down, head inbetween my knees
2) Begin to hyperventilate for 15 seconds.
3) Stand up quickly, put head through noose and tighten*, then blow very hard on thumb until you pass out. (Usually a few seconds)

** If I can't do this part quick enough, what I'll do is tighten the rope AS I'm blowing on my thumb instead.

Through this, if I stay leaning, it'll cut off the blood with enough force pushing down. If my body just drops down, I'll end up in a sitting position and THAT will cut off the blood with enough force.

For those wondering what the materials/scenario is, I:
  • Am using nylon rope. (Sniggle Hitch as the anchor on the closet bar, slipknot around my neck.)
  • Have the rope placed around the base of my neck.
  • Have a thin scarf padding, but if this affects my ability to put the noose on or anything like that, I will quickly remove it, take a breather, and try again without it. (Mostly a mental comfort kinda thing at this point. I didn't feel any physical pain when I passed out, so I doubt it matters to use it when the time comes.)
  • Am 171 lbs./12~ stone.
  • Am 5' 9"/175 cm.
  • I am just slightly taller than the closet bar, but am still able to get tingly/fuzzy feelings leaning, as stated previously before.

I don't know if I'm forgetting any details about this, but I'll be happy to answer anymore questions if there need be. I still have about a quarter of the time left. :)

• Love
Reactions: An hero of our time and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I appreciate your time and effort! <3