• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

onamy

Sep 23, 2018
I actually found this a few years ago, but I keep coming back to it, so I thought people on this forum would be able to appreciate it. It seems like way too few people know it, so I would be really like to know what you people think.

Oíche Mhaith

It's so simple but raw, fucked up and sad story. I haven't had any of those family circumstances, in fact it's been the opposite, I've been loved and treated well, but the fact that there are probably many people who have gone through something like this feels really sad and unfair for them.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Apostle and Donewitheverything
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I actually found this a few years ago, but I keep coming back to it, so I thought people on this forum would be able to appreciate it. It seems like way too few people know it, so I would be really like to know what you people think.

Oíche Mhaith

It's so simple but raw, fucked up and sad story. I haven't had any of those family circumstances, in fact it's been the opposite, I've been loved and treated well, but the fact that there are probably many people who have gone through something like this feels really sad and unfair for them.
For some reason it come back as "unavailable" I want to play it though :(

O

onamy

Sep 23, 2018
For some reason it come back as "unavailable" I want to play it though :(
I have no problems, I'm using Firefox and uBlock Origin. You need flash. Browsers have been reducing support for over the years so it might not work by default?

This is how opening it looks like to me: https://streamable.com/9s3np

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I have no problems, I'm using Firefox and uBlock Origin. You need flash. Browsers have been reducing support for over the years so it might not work by default?

This is how opening it looks like to me: https://streamable.com/9s3np
I tried 3 browsers edge, firefox, and chrome but it doesnt even go to the page. Just goes to a white screen that says unavailable. Not sure what's up :(