• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I'm here to rant on my soapbox, mostly. All of the below BS makes me suicidal, and I just want to get it off my chest.

I live in the USA. I'm queer and mentally + physically ill. As you may know, the government is insane here and said the President has full immunity to the law as long as what they do is considered an "official act", except, they didn't describe what the hell that even is defined as. Also, I find it really funny after all the "why do Americans have prop food" etc on TikTok that they overturned some law or whatever that basically says you can just through those FDA regulations out the window. No wonder they want to ban that app.

It was never about TikTok or China, it was never about "saving the babies", it was never about religious freedom or free speech. We are actually ranked #55 on the countries with most to least freedom of press, below most other developed nations. If they cared about China, we wouldn't even be able to use Discord or play League of Legends amongst many other things. If it was about "the babies" then these religious folk would be adopting them all or paying for childcare. If it was about religious freedom they wouldn't be trying to put the 10 Commandments in every classroom. (In one state, I forget which.)

I saw someone on TikTok maybe a year ago saying they "figured it out", that they're trying to get rid of abortion because they need more workers. Yeah, I figured that out in 2016. Because rich folks can always afford to get rid of a baby. Poor folks are stuck in this cycle of debt and needing to work constantly, and so will their kids. It's not rocket science, this country is in the grips of late stage capitalism. Of course it's like that.

This is all very relevant to me because there is 0 chance I can get out of this country. I do not have any degrees or skills other countries are hiring for. I don't think a random citizen would marry me, lol. Student visas are a thing but I can't pay for it if I can't work, and as a student you aren't given a work visa. If Project 2025 actually becomes a thing, I'm out of here, yall. No jokes about it. I've survived long enough, I've been happy and sad and currently— pretty damn useless. There's no future for me if the very few things I have are taken away.

At least it's easy to get a gun here.

• Hugs
Reactions: bandoscii, Hotsackage, Passersby and 1 other person
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
This is all very relevant to me because there is 0 chance I can get out of this country. I do not have any degrees or skills other countries are hiring for. I don't think a random citizen would marry me, lol. Student visas are a thing but I can't pay for it if I can't work, and as a student you aren't given a work visa. If Project 2025 actually becomes a thing, I'm out of here, yall. No jokes about it. I've survived long enough, I've been happy and sad and currently— pretty damn useless. There's no future for me if the very few things I have are taken away.

At least it's easy to get a gun here.
I live in the US (west coast) and recent events have definitely made me realize the urgency to ctb soon. Call me paranoid, but after my grandfather told me to read about "Project 2025" I was pretty horrified. My grandfather is no conspiracy theorist. I can see a worst case scenario that unemployed people will be rounded-up into forced labor camps for Donald's 'projects.' Time to get out while the gettings good.

No guns in California but I wouldn't want to leave anything like that for other people to clean up. I can't handle violence. I hate the fact that it is the only option for so many people. It doesn't have to be that way. Our society has no idea how cruel it can be sometimes.

Last edited:
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
There is a definite well funded global movement to turn politics to the right. It's difficult to know what to do about it as an individual.

Reactions: Sylveon