crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I want to ctb at the hotel. The hotel that I want to stay in does not require identity registration. If I don't bring my identity card and reset my phone. Is it impossible for them to know my identity? What will they do
*sorry I'm not good at English

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you paid with a credit card I guess they can obtain your info that way. Otherwise fingerprints/DNA maybe, as a last resort. Asking around with a picture, whatever. If someone knows you and reports you missing they might jump on that and show them your picture, idk.

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager, SquirrelsInMyPants, hfdepression30 and 1 other person
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
If you paid with a credit card I guess they can obtain your info that way. Otherwise fingerprints/DNA maybe, as a last resort. Asking around with a picture, whatever. If someone knows you and reports you missing they might jump on that and show them your picture, idk.
Thankyou

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Yep, I agree, also dental records are usually a big give away, but I assume a missing persons file would get reported first and if the description matches they would be invited to view and identify the body. I think it's a lot easier for everyone involved if identity is known from discovery

Reactions: voyager, crybaby and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yep, I agree, also dental records are usually a big give away, but I assume a missing persons file would get reported first and if the description matches they would be invited to view and identify the body. I think it's a lot easier for everyone involved if identity is known from discovery
Yeah dentals and DNA tests and shit costs money. Guess they would want to avoid that for as long as possible.

Reactions: crybaby