Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
Hiiii!!!! Ive come to the conclusion that basically any other method besides SN or N would be inefficient for me but I cant buy anything online so ill just have to do with jumping. Ive been wondering, what is the bare minimum height id have to jump from to ctb without risking any kind of disability in the future if it fails? I'm a 168cm, 51kg woman with a sedentary lifestyle, would 4 floors be enough? I live in the of nowhere so the highest building is roughly 100m high but it'd be tricky to access for me as its an office building and I've got no contacts that could get me in, some help or ideas please? would be greatly appreciated

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MBiopic, promapicide, SoulWhisperer and 2 others
L

lacustra

Jul 3, 2024
4 floors isn't good enough

Reactions: assistedsuicidelove
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
When it comes to jumping there is no 100% guaranteed fatal way but free fall from a sufficient hight with nothing in between to break your fall and a hard landing surface make it close to 100%.

"The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."

Source: The now seemingly blocked lostallhope.

Reactions: promapicide
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Wherever you choose, look first. There have been a few news stories where the jumper landed on someone not looking to die.

Reactions: uglyugly and lynnschronicles
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
There are a lot of variables in jumping, which can makes it hard to define minimum height. Some people have survived from great heights and others have died from relatively low heights. A big variable is how you land and on what surface. Head first is most effective. If you land feet first you may survive.

This info may be helpful:

205057 1000000126 1

(Edit: I see this was mentioned by another user. Pardon the redundancy.)

Reactions: promapicide
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
Wherever you choose, look first. There have been a few news stories where the jumper landed on someone not looking to die.
I second this. If you choose jumping as your method, please be absolutely certain no one is underneath you or looks like they could come into the path of your jump. It's not fair to take anyone with you, IMO. Whatever path you take, I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: MBiopic
Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
When it comes to jumping there is no 100% guaranteed fatal way but free fall from a sufficient hight with nothing in between to break your fall and a hard landing surface make it close to 100%.

"The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."

Source: The now seemingly blocked lostallhope.
awwww I guess lostallhope really is gone then I thought I was just on the wrong website and that's why it wasn't working :(( but thank you!!
Its in an enclosed space, the stairwell in a 5 floor building that only a few people ever use so i doubt there's anyone i could be falling onto.
There are a lot of variables in jumping, which can makes it hard to define minimum height. Some people have survived from great heights and others have died from relatively low heights. A big variable is how you land and on what surface. Head first is most effective. If you land feet first you may survive.

This info may be helpful:

View attachment 149699

(Edit: I see this was mentioned by another user. Pardon the redundancy.)
Thank you!!
I second this. If you choose jumping as your method, please be absolutely certain no one is underneath you or looks like they could come into the path of your jump. It's not fair to take anyone with you, IMO. Whatever path you take, I hope you can find peace.
Still curious about other methods like drowning so I'm not entirely certain that I'll choose jumping but will do!! thank you!!

Reactions: rozeske