StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Are you depressed and suicidal?

I'm just wondering because it's allot of responsibility, work and effort to curate a forum like this, especially with this many users, so thank you for that!
I have some knowledge in IT and have done a lot of similar projects like this before and I know how much hard work it is (updating styles, moving servers, carrying out surveys, moderating etc).

How do you do it?

Thanks again and I hope the query is not too personal.

Edit: And this is not even regarding some of the legal problems you may encounter due to the controversy of the subject on this platform. So I really appreciate it and I'm sure allot of other people do too. If my priority wasn't death and I wasn't this depressed id probably ask if I could help out lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Greenberg, not4us and 12 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The creators of this website SS do it for no pay nor profit and hence we are not bombarded by ads like on most other "free" websites and apps. They've created something that imo has never existed in the world and will never again : There is other place for example where people can openly discuss suicide and ctb methods.
I would be lost without having found this website: for example i had never heard of SN before stumbling upon this website. SN and other members here advising me on ctb methods really will save me . i was headed for a torturous natural death as most people will suffer eventually . Before finding SS all i had been able to find was a torturous method drowning. although drowning was painfull at least it was quick while natural deaths like cancer or starvation are not quick but are extreme torture. I can't thank the creators of this website enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Robyn, Sunset764, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 18 others
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I want to say that I am very grateful too. I really appreciate all the work, the resilience to censorship (I imagine how hard it is), the possibility to end one's suffering peacefully, no strings attached (unlike others who judge whether you can or can not, making themselves the masters of your life). This is humanity, not the "you'll eventually get better", "life's a gift", etc.

Thank you!

Reactions: Greenberg, death137, flank and 6 others
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I agree...I'm incredibly grateful for this site. :heart:

I know zero about running a site, but this one works so well. I appreciate sites that are "clean" and easy to roam around and find info. It's also easy to search and find a variety of info.

Is there a way to support the site financially? When I CTB I'd like to donate to say thank you. Yea, I'd do it in advance to avoid any link and investigation, however, my family will not do any investigating or cause hassles for the site, and I'll clear my devices.

Reactions: Robyn, Greenberg, Wisdom3_1-9 and 7 others
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, this site is a godsend. Before I stumbled across SS I frequented other suicide forum that turned out to be pro-life lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg, 7ighway, death137 and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The creators of this website SS do it for no pay nor profit and hence we are not bombarded by ads like on most other "free" websites and apps.
Didn't even think about that. Might be easy to take for granted.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, death137, robotomy and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
This is the best place I could find. We all here share same feelings. Love you all :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, binturong, death137 and 4 others
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I'm so happy to have found this place. I have found other places with some discussion but nothing like here. Now I have a better understanding of methods including SN which I didn't even know about. Finding out about SN, ordering SN, and now waiting for it to show up has honestly been the only happiness I've had lately. Just knowing it's almost time and for real makes me so happy. I would have kept trying other methods and failing if it wasn't for this place. Not only finding SN, but a place to actually talk about methods and other people that actually understand. That's the biggest thing. The understanding. Everyone else just wants to say cheer up, get better, just get therapy, etc...

Here everyone is in the same boat and actually understands that's not how it is. I'm dead inside. I'm not asking for help to feel better, I'm asking for people to try to understand what's like and not feel bad for me when I'm gone. That I want this. I want my family to not think something could have been done, and instead appreciate I'm finally at peace and it's what I want.

Reactions: Greenberg, death137 and robotomy
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Sorry for bump I'm genuinly interested in a response to the question lol.

Reactions: Greenberg
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Sorry for bump I'm genuinly interested in a response to the question lol.

I haven't been seeing them much lately, so they probably haven't had a chance to see this. It would still be interesting to know how they all feel about this because I'm at least certain that they all know what we are feeling, but maybe some of them have chosen recovery and creating a safe space for the rest of us is a part of that process.

Reactions: Greenberg, death137, XYZ and 1 other person
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Lmaoooo , question for the staff and all people other than them respond (including this) .

• Wow
Reactions: death137, Lost in a Dream, XYZ and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
This place is a heaven station before we go either to ctb or for recovery. I'm glad that I migrated from r/SuicideWatch to SS.

Reactions: parasytes_, Deleted member 4993 and 7ighway
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Mods are gonna want me be dead but I'm gonna keep bumping as long as I live lol.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Have you thought about tagging the mods?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah I've been on another one but it's too pro life for me. I want out, not to be virtually hugged every 5 minutes.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Deleted member 4993