• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I accidentally removed the plastic cap from the bottle, which is on top of the meal seal. Do any of you know if I damaged the seal and the product is gonna lose its potency? I didn't expect it to be that fragile.

Thanks.

Reactions: millefeui
Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
If the rubber is still untouched, I don't see how any air could get it.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
If the rubber is still untouched, I don't see how any air could get it.

Thanks. I didn't touch the rubber and the metal seal is still on it's place. Just the plastic cap on top of it fell of. Nothing leaked so I guess it's still sealed.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks. I didn't touch the rubber and the metal seal is still on it's place. Just the plastic cap on top of it fell of. Nothing leaked so I guess it's still sealed.
When you receive your bottle why not take it then it just a question.

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
If something is able to come out accidentally/so easily like that, it likely isn't meant to have too significant of a role in the seal of the bottle. I would believe the rubber does the actual airtight seal and then the metal is there mainly to keep the rubber securely in place. I would believe that the plastic that came off on your bottle is there to allow access to the rubber (if it revealed the rubber), to take a sample of the Nembutal through it with a syringe without otherwise disrupting the seal.

If it helps to ease your mind further, you could wrap the bottle with plastic food wrap to be totally sure no air will be coming through, but in all likeliness there is no need for this. I really believe you have nothing to worry about here and I wouldn't lose sleep over this. :)