• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Followup on my last post, I'm unsure whether this is spam or not but - would a jump from ~80 meters kill me? I have read all the statistics there are, but I was wondering whether some of you were a bit more familiar with that method and would like to tell about their experiences. Being in a vegetative state for the rest of my life sounds like a nightmare coming true and I want to do everything possible to prevent that from happening.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, StateOfMind and Existingnotliving
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Yes, 80m would do the trick.

Reactions: justletmedieplease
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Very likely to kill you - try landing on your head too I'd say.

T

tiredofbeing

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,
I was scrolling through internet as I always do and I stumbled in your post. I had never heard about this website or this kind of forums but I was very moved by your question and decided to subscribe just so I could write you something. I am probably going to delete this account as soon as I finish writing this comment and I'll try not to read any other post.
I do understand the reasons behind this forum and the concept of pro-choice and for this reason I wouldn't dare to tell you what to do with your own body. However, I am very scared by the implications of the website and of comments like that of lucacaro. I feel like it's unfair to give you an information that is so crucial for your destiny with such a cynical tone. You do not deserve cynicism. And you deserve to live happily.
I don't know what you are going through and I'm sure you have valid reasons to consider ending your life, as you're certainly not stupid and wouldn't take this choice lightly. I'm struggling with depression too.
However i would like you to keep in mind that it is often said that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. I know, it sounds cliché, but I believe it to be very true. And I've also read that nearly all of the suicide survivors from the Golden Gate have stated that they had regretted their decision as soon as they jumped. This cannot be a coincidence and it makes you think that probably those who did not survive had the same thought. I am 100% SURE that there are other things you can try to make your life much better. Whatever those things may be, it's worth trying. It is! Maybe you could move to the opposite side of the world as an illegal immigrant or get a dog or work as a barista and maybe these thinks won't make it feel worth it either but, eventually, something WILL.
A very dear friend of mine, whose name was Fabio, took his own life less than a month ago, aged 19. This completely shattered into pieces all of us who cared about him and I can't help but wonder if he regretted taking this step when it was too late to do anything about it. Deep down, I'm afraid he very much did regret it. It would be unfair to tell you not to kill yourself so that you don't make your loved ones suffer. Other people's feelings are not your responsibility. But I'm sure that there are tons of people who would go out of their way in order to talk to you and tell you that they love you and that you should keep trying.
In his goodbye letter, Fabio said that he hoped that all of us, and our memory of him, could "become hope". And I would like you to know that his wish was directed to you too and to anyone on this site.
I deeply apologise for this extremely long and boring essay and I hope that I didn't sound in any way imposing, as it was not my intention. It is, indeed, your life but I really care about it. Many people do.
Finally, I wanted to tell you that I'm here if you want to talk. Many people are.
I wish you the best of luck!
-G

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Hello,
I was scrolling through internet as I always do and I stumbled in your post. I had never heard about this website or this kind of forums but I was very moved by your question and decided to subscribe just so I could write you something. I am probably going to delete this account as soon as I finish writing this comment and I'll try not to read any other post.
I do understand the reasons behind this forum and the concept of pro-choice and for this reason I wouldn't dare to tell you what to do with your own body. However, I am very scared by the implications of the website and of comments like that of lucacaro. I feel like it's unfair to give you an information that is so crucial for your destiny with such a cynical tone. You do not deserve cynicism. And you deserve to live happily.
I don't know what you are going through and I'm sure you have valid reasons to consider ending your life, as you're certainly not stupid and wouldn't take this choice lightly. I'm struggling with depression too.
However i would like you to keep in mind that it is often said that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. I know, it sounds cliché, but I believe it to be very true. And I've also read that nearly all of the suicide survivors from the Golden Gate have stated that they had regretted their decision as soon as they jumped. This cannot be a coincidence and it makes you think that probably those who did not survive had the same thought. I am 100% SURE that there are other things you can try to make your life much better. Whatever those things may be, it's worth trying. It is! Maybe you could move to the opposite side of the world as an illegal immigrant or get a dog or work as a barista and maybe these thinks won't make it feel worth it either but, eventually, something WILL.
A very dear friend of mine, whose name was Fabio, took his own life less than a month ago, aged 19. This completely shattered into pieces all of us who cared about him and I can't help but wonder if he regretted taking this step when it was too late to do anything about it. Deep down, I'm afraid he very much did regret it. It would be unfair to tell you not to kill yourself so that you don't make your loved ones suffer. Other people's feelings are not your responsibility. But I'm sure that there are tons of people who would go out of their way in order to talk to you and tell you that they love you and that you should keep trying.
In his goodbye letter, Fabio said that he hoped that all of us, and our memory of him, could "become hope". And I would like you to know that his wish was directed to you too and to anyone on this site.
I deeply apologise for this extremely long and boring essay and I hope that I didn't sound in any way imposing, as it was not my intention. It is, indeed, your life but I really care about it. Many people do.
Finally, I wanted to tell you that I'm here if you want to talk. Many people are.
I wish you the best of luck!
-G
Hello there! I tried PMing you but since the site won't allow me to, I'm going to use this opportunity even if it's on public display and you are probably already gone... All I want to say is thanks for your words. I have been in a dark place recently but you ignited a spark of hope inside me. Honest to God, I really needed to hear this. Thank you so so much for sharing such a personal story, I'm pretty certain you just saved me from doing something impulsively...

T

tiredofbeing

Jan 8, 2021
Hello there! I tried PMing you but since the site won't allow me to, I'm going to use this opportunity even if it's on public display and you are probably already gone... All I want to say is thanks for your words. I have been in a dark place recently but you ignited a spark of hope inside me. Honest to God, I really needed to hear this. Thank you so so much for sharing such a personal story, I'm pretty certain you just saved me from doing something impulsively...
You deserved every word and you deserve all the help in the world. Seriously, you do. I know my message didn't change much and you are still in a very dark place but I hope you'll talk about your feelings and your intentions to someone you love and who loves you and maybe they'll be able to help you start your process of healing. I'm sure that one day we'll both feel better and perhaps our paths might cross again. I hope they will!
I send you lots of light and a tight hug,
Stay strong!
-G

• Love