• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

artroom1931

artroom1931

大好きだ
Jul 27, 2020
Hi! My question might sound completely dumb, but it came to my head while I'm searching for a way out.
I generally have very low blood pressure (on average around 90/60, sometimes lower when I fast). If I were to take medication that lowered my blood pressure further, would it have the potential to kill? I don't really mind if it hurts, just as long as there's a chance it could kill me. Any answers or thoughts are appreciated!

Reactions: the end is near
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would think that it would. Propanolol comes to mind. The minimum recommended is 8g, and some people have survived that, but if your blood pressure is already low I would think there's a chance it would work. Calcium channel blockers have also been recommended to potentiate. I'm not a medical practitioner, it's just a lay opinion. I'd recommend researching medical reports of such cases, both successes and failures.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and artroom1931
artroom1931

artroom1931

大好きだ
Jul 27, 2020
I would think that it would. Propanolol comes to mind. The minimum recommended is 8g, and some people have survived that, but if your blood pressure is already low I would think there's a chance it would work. Calcium channel blockers have also been recommended to potentiate. I'm not a medical practitioner, it's just a lay opinion. I'd recommend researching medical reports of such cases, both successes and failures.

Thanks so much for the advice! It's really appreciated!! (*^▽^*)

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My average bp is 90/60, and can dip as low as 83/43 without effecting me too badly. People that can sustain low bp can tolerate lower bp than others. It's impossible to know what your threshold is.

my bp crashed hard one time. I got dizzy, weak, head hurt, sweating, rapid heart, rapid breathing, and vision changes. It was too low for a home bp cuff to read. I can tell you it's uncomfortable but not a painful death. I could tell my awareness was dulled and if I went much further would have gone into shock and passed out.

if you tend to low bp anyway just eliminate salt from your diet and eat and drink less. your body won't have the reserves to sustain you.

Reactions: artroom1931 and the end is near