A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
Instead of 1 bottle of the wine colored Product D, I just received 2 bottles of the old N. It's the same size and clear color of my November N order. I wanted the D as it's half the amount to drink. I'm very disappointed as I spent an extra $650 for what I already had.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: RABITIA, _Minsk, OnlyTheWind and 8 others
J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
You could send some to me if that makes you feel better! At least you have extra now, just in case. I wish I had spring for some N a while ago, but in my current situation it would be too risky. Plus I don't have the time to get any either. My time is up this weekend

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Deleted member 4993, Greenberg and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry this happened to you. You would think he would have sent the other stuff since it's his reputation.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
This came from who? A or C?

Edit: nevermind I'm dumb haha

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Do you now have 3 bottles of pisabental for which you've paid 2 x 650 = $1300?

I am sorry that you didn't get the D as this may have alleviated your concerns about having to drink more liquid.

But I don:t need to create a user poll to know that most members would be exceedingly happy to have 3 bottles of N in hand having spent that amount. Many are not deterred from purchasing N by the price but by the potential legal penalties and the uncertainty of receiving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FadingAway, Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
As someone who is about to purchase 'N' from 'A', can you tell me what your honest opinion of 'A' is please?
Is this person legit?

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and camus44
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Why if you already had N did you order D?

Surely it has the same effect?

I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I'd personally see it as a plethora of riches.

Please feel free to share if you'll have extra!

I know that N from A is from a new T email that I don't have as I don't have access to the latest PPeH. I'm too young to buy it straight up and already no not to trust downloadable versions.

Any help would be appreciated.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
If you already have N, why did you purchase more?

Reactions: Neville1
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It's the same size and clear color of my November N order
why did you order more?
I'd do anything just to have 1 bottle of N

Reactions: checkouttime and AlreadyGone
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
I purchased the D as it's half the amount of the N liquid. I have major lung issues and can't drink fast, and need to use a wide straw. Hence, the usual gulp N down fast won't work for me.
Do you now have 3 bottles of pisabental for which you've paid 2 x 650 = $1300?

I am sorry that you didn't get the D as this may have alleviated your concerns about having to drink more liquid.

But I don:t need to create a user poll to know that most members would be exceedingly happy to have 3 bottles of N in hand having spent that amount. Many are not deterred from purchasing N by the price but by the potential legal penalties and the uncertainty of receiving it.
Yes, $1,300.
As someone who is about to purchase 'N' from 'A', can you tell me what your honest opinion of 'A' is please?
Is this person legit?
Yes legit.

• Hugs
Reactions: illbehave, inactive and not-2-b-the-answer
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I haven't been on here in a long time.
What is D?
Is A still around?

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry it happened, but welcome to the world of buying illegal drugs online. I certainly understand why you are upset, but it is kinda par for the course

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Instead of 1 bottle of the wine colored Product D, I just received 2 bottles of the old N. It's the same size and clear color of my November N order. I wanted the D as it's half the amount to drink. I'm very disappointed as I spent an extra $650 for what I already had.

I'll have it off ya,i don't mind what type it is!!!!

I imagine A just has whatever is available to him? maybe had some of the 'old' stuff left. I do know a person on here who recently ordered and got the rosey coloured stuff though
Why if you already had N did you order D?

Surely it has the same effect?

D is a lot stronger, so less needed to be taken. but yes same end result
Ok good to know that 'A' is legit.
What was the actual problem here, I don't understand?

A used to ship a certain brand of N (2 bottles), they then changed and had been sending out a different brand (1bottle)

the new N is stronger than the old, and so less is needed to be consumed.

both products are fine to CTB. if you go off PPH,just one of the original bottles is enough on its own to CTB (6.5g)

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and not-2-b-the-answer
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
When I ordered from A recently i made sure to say "Dolethal" and "1 bottle" in the email. Did you specify? It might also be that A ran out of D and only had P to send? sorry this happened to you :heart:

Reactions: Busdriver, Ἡγησίας, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So sorry this happened to you. You would think he would have sent the other stuff since it's his reputation.

He's been inconsistent and shifty all along but delivers often enough that people still take the risk. He doesn't seem too concerned about being reliable nor respectable, and he doesn't have any competition to motivate him to have a good reputation.

I'm curious, when did you buy the first two bottles?

Last edited:
Reactions: illbehave, not-2-b-the-answer and peacefulhorizons
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
He's been inconsistent and shifty all along but delivers often enough that people still take the risk. He doesn't seem too concerned about being reliable nor respectable, and he doesn't have any competition to motivate him to have a good reputation.

I'm curious, when did you buy the first two bottles?

I think they said november.

think they wanted dolethal because it is less to drink. IMO drinking one bottle of pisabental isn't that bad its only 100ml(,most people 2 gulps? even if you had to do both bottles 4 gulps?

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: Mud. and checkouttime
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
When I ordered from A recently i made sure to say "Dolethal" and "1 bottle" in the email. Did you specify? It might also be that A ran out of D and only had P to send? sorry this happened to you :heart:
I said one bottle of product "D." He must of ran out of it but didn't let me know.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, eeyore9128, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@Aloha, I'm curious about your claim that you paid $650 for two bottles of pisabental in November. At the time, the going rate was either $800 or $850.

I recognize this is seemingly petty, but whenever an N thread comes up, I pay closer attention to the details because of N scams. If there is something off, it's worth noting, such as someone making it known they have more bottles of N than they need and desperate folks PMing them to purchase the excess. So that's why I'm curious about how much you paid.

Reactions: illbehave, Mud., checkouttime and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I don't think I could ever go down this route for the very fact that it is necessarily a black market, and as soon as you enter into that place you're potentially going to deal with the shadiest of shady people - including even the most reliable of those shady people.

You pay the earth for something that only costs that much because you can't readily get hold of it (like in a famine a bag of carrots might be $700), they either send it or they don't and there's nothing you can do about it, and you get wat you're given whether it's what you want or not, and whatever the quality (I ordered a bag of carrots and I got a bag of mouldy sprouts - tough).

It's not the best situation. It's preying on (and taking advantage of) the needs of the needy.

• Love
Reactions: illbehave, CarbonMonoxide, Cherry Crumpet and 2 others
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
@Aloha, I'm curious about your claim that you paid $650 for two bottles of pisabental in November. At the time, the going rate was either $800 or $850.

I recognize this is seemingly petty, but whenever an N thread comes up, I pay closer attention to the details because of N scams. If there is something off, it's worth noting, such as someone making it known they have more bottles of N than they need and desperate folks PMing them to purchase the excess. So that's why I'm curious about how much you paid.
I never claimed that. It was for one bottle the $650 in November.
I can't gulp liquids. How much time do you have to drink one bottle with some orange juice before unconsciousness?

I can't gulp liquids. How much time do you have to drink one bottle with some orange juice before unconsciousness?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, not-2-b-the-answer and Neville1
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

From what i have read. 1 bottle of what you have(im guessing pisabenthal) is enough to CTB for the average person.this is 100ml, i know you have said you cannot gulp liquids but i imagine through a straw 100ml would be ingested pretty quickly. Have you read the PPH. I can't remember the exact time before unconsciousness,but im sure its below 10 mins but i think that was from ingesting the full bottle(100ml/6.5g).for sum reason 6 minutes rings a bell, but don't quote me on that!!![/QUOTE]

ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
can someone please pm me As email address?

Reactions: SN or RB
yannyorlaurel

yannyorlaurel

Aug 31, 2020
I said one bottle of product "D." He must of ran out of it but didn't let me know.
I didn't specify, but what he described when I asked about it was definitely the old version and not D, guess that will have to do... will certainly be doing a longer Meto regime to avoid vomiting it up. Just hope it isn't too horrid, 200ml is a lot :notsure:

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Would injecting liquid N be more effective if you have trouble drinking it?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I didn't specify, but what he described when I asked about it was definitely the old version and not D, guess that will have to do... will certainly be doing a longer Meto regime to avoid vomiting it up. Just hope it isn't too horrid, 200ml is a lot :notsure:

you don't 2 need both bottles. Although as another member said "i bought it i might aswell drink it' lol. I don't actually think 200ml is a lot a few gulps and it would be gone, or when i compare to drinking a can of coke etc(bit of a different taste though!). 100ml is like 2 gulps for most i would think.
Would injecting liquid N be more effective if you have trouble drinking it?

I think their is info on that if you do a search. I'm sure i read something about it,. for sum reason i have this thought it might take longer, but om not 100% sure

Last edited:
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
whats the issue here? you have a bum load of N correct? and your disgruntled by the extra gulp?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
whats the issue here? you have a bum load of N correct? and your disgruntled by the extra gulp?

See post 11.

If OP passes out before drinking enough, they'll just wake up later, still alive.