W

Want2DieSooooBad

Jul 11, 2024
I saw a psychologist 9 years ago, "S" (I am just going to refer to her by first initial), who caused me lifetime trauma!!!!! I was 15 at the time and I was telling her about my bad home life and how I wanted to go to a foster home to get away from my parents. She completely refused to look into me getting into foster care and completely blew off my bad home situation and said "You are a very strong and intelligent young lady. You need to stop fantasizing about escaping and make the most of the situation you are in."!!!!!! For one thing, I am not "strong" and I am fu**ing (please excuse my language) tired of being told I am "strong" (and "resilient" as well)!!!! I am a very weak, helpless, powerless, and vulnerable person!!!!!!!! And secondly being told to "make the most of" my suffering is just cruel and vile!!!!!!! I think S definitely has some blame for where I am at today!! I am 24 and still living with my family!! I cannot move out and live on my own because I have a horrible disability!!! My parents also have guardianship over me!!!! I've tried to talk to them about going to a group home or going with my bf and they erupt with anger and scream at and scapegoat me and so does my brother!!! Since I am an adult now, really no one will help me!!! Child protective services won't do anything because they only handle children under 18, I tried to reach out to the YWCA for help and they cannot help with my situation and only made it much worse, the police won't help me and have made my situation way worse!!!!! Had S taken action 9 years ago to get me removed from my parents' care and into a foster home and maybe I would have even been able to get adopted and have a forever family, things may be way different now!!!! Or even better, had I just committed suicide, then I would have been spared 9 years of unimaginable and unbearable agony, anguish, disparity, and suffering!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira and Forever Sleep