• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Below is possibly the way o feel - death is such a big thing - I'm suffering mental torture but relate to the below

I don't think I have the courage to kill myself

When I think of doing it, I get scared. I'm 38 and a complete failure in every aspect of life. But because I can't get up the courage to end it, I'm just living in a way that will lead to dying quicker. My hope is that I'll die in my sleep of a heart attack or stroke or maybe pass out behind the wheel, something where it happens before I even know it, so I can't chicken out. I just want it to be over, but I don't have the guts to do anything about it. I'm dying a slow death, which I guess is the best I can expect.

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Any tips on living a short life?
Smoke heavily (something i thought about like 100 packs a day but too costly) and get cancer !! Drink heavily daily (and nightly even!) and screw your liver over get sciross!! Do drugs apparently you can od on cocaine heroine you name it !!

I live such a boring life I do none of the above !!

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
D

Deleted member 847

You die every night when you go to sleep. You already experienced what it's like to not be aware. Why are you so afraid to do it? Maybe your life is not that bad and deep down you enjoy living it. You should live in that case.​

Reactions: dano6533
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
You die every night when you go to sleep. You already experienced what it's like to not be aware. Why are you so afraid to do it? Maybe your life is not that bad and deep down you enjoy living it. Y
You die every night when you go to sleep. You already experienced what it's like to not be aware. Why are you so afraid to do it? Maybe your life is not that bad and deep down you enjoy living it. You should live in that case.​
I doubt death is anything like sleeping.​

Reactions: dano6533