• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023

The few ones that have been added until now are:

Suicide song - by Nashimoto Ui
AaAaAaAaAa - by Nashimoto Ui
Ruru's suicide show on a live-stream - by Shinsei Kamattechan (come on it's a classic.)
Lost One's Weeping - by Neru; cover by jayzeroey
Rolling Girl - by Wowaka; cover by jayzeroey
Kyu-kurarin - by Iyowa; cover by jayzeroey

---
As it can be seen, I added some covers aswell because I thought they deserved it. Send a title or yt link, if it fits in this topic, I'll be sure to add it!
(I'm not adding anything out of japanese topic because I'm sick of hearing english, sorry:)

+I'll be updating this post as things are added :)

Have a good day, afternoon or night! And if we can't decide between living or dying, at least lets sing until we ran out of breath! ヽ⁠(⁠*゚⁠ー゚⁠*⁠)⁠ノ

missmyworld

missmyworld

Feb 18, 2024
Neru - Abstract Nonsense
Might fit? I've listened to vocaloid songs before like Mind Brand, from animation memes on youtube, and I think that one fits the theme

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Neru - Abstract Nonsense
Might fit? I've listened to vocaloid songs before like Mind Brand, from animation memes on youtube, and I think that one fits the theme
omg you're right i totally forgot about abstract nonsense, thank you!
I think Mind Brand might fit, though I have the feeling there's another title that could fit even better... I know Akali, a composer who gets inspired by Maretu might have something about ctb too.
Gotta do some searching

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
YES YES YES YES NASHIMOTO UI 🖤🖤🖤 Sorry dark vocaloid/Japanese songs are one of my hyperfixations omg I'm so happy u made this thread thank u thank u💗(─‿‿─)♡ !!!!!!!!!! I love all of the songs u listed. If u don't mind I'll list some I know of about suicide, some are covers hope that's okay :>

Tenetene
One Off Mind
Dear (my favorite)
Abstract Nonsense
Wanting to die in my teens, wanting to kill in my 20s
Wozwald
Menheramen 🌟 (this one is the most direct with mentions of ctb)
OMG PEPOYO HOW COULD I FORGET
I USED TO LISTEN TO HIS SONGS SO MUCH OMG
and dw, it has been one of my hyper fixations for a good while too, I'll make sure to settle everything up!
and dang a ddlc ref, wow🤧

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
updated list:
(new added songs are in bold!)

Ruru's suicide show on a live-stream - by Shinsei Kamattechan (come on it's a classic.)
Abstract Nonsense - by Neru, cover by Tanjiro Tadaina
MIND BRAND - by Maretu, cover by jayzeroey
Dear - by Pepoyo
Handycapper - by Pepoyo
Easy-Peasy euthanasia - by Pepoyo
Injection Site - by Pepoyo
Menheraman - by Pepoyo

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
(new added songs are in bold!)

Abstract Nonsense - by Neru, cover by Tanjiro Tadaina
MIND BRAND - by Maretu, cover by jayzeroey
Dear - by Pepoyo
Handycapper - by Pepoyo
Easy-Peasy euthanasia - by Pepoyo
Injection Site - by Pepoyo
Menheraman - by Pepoyo

YAY!! Omg I never heard easy peasy euthanasia until now, it's so good <3 describes my thoughts exactly
OMG PEPOYO HOW COULD I FORGET
I USED TO LISTEN TO HIS SONGS SO MUCH OMG
and dw, it has been one of my hyper fixations for a good while too, I'll make sure to settle everything up!
and dang a ddlc ref, wow
Yessss I love ddlc!! Thanks again for sharing this playlist ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
YAY!! Omg I never heard easy peasy euthanasia until now, it's so good <3 describes my thoughts exactly
I really like it too, though have been taking a break from it since I've heard too many times last year lol
ALSO something I think you might like to know is that Nashimoto Ui still does songs until now. They posted an album last year and a remake of the 2009 album in 2019 (though I like the older version more) the 2023 one is really cool.
I can send the link to you if you want!

• Love
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
woooo I'm so happy to see a thread like this, I love vocaloid a lot!! I'm listening to a vocaloid song as I type this actually. I'll send links to a few songs later 🫶

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I DIDNT KNOW KYUKARIN WAS SUICIDALLLL

OMGGGGGG

but i really recommend mafumafu, though not a vocaloid, he makes great covers and composes even better

• Love
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
I DIDNT KNOW KYUKARIN WAS SUICIDALLLL

OMGGGGGG

but i really recommend mafumafu, though not a vocaloid, he makes great covers and composes even better
I consider it a bit, because of the creators affirmating it was literally inspired by Sayori from DDLC, so.. Yea
And yeah, mafumafu makes great stuff, his cover from Phony it's a total banger in my opinion

• Love
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Another one by wowaka: World's End Dancehall is about two women (possibly lovers) who make a suicide pact. The translated lyrics are quite telling.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I don't really have Vocaloid songs about suicide, but I know some which mention blood and murder and stuff. The artist's name on Spotify is irohaRingo, formerly known as Naminé. A rather unknown artist. Her most popular song "Why I hate you" or "Love me knive" are mentioning murder and blood.

I've also made a Vocaloid Playlist on Spotify myself with 200+ Songs with all kinds of themes if you can call it like that. You can check it out if you want. I'm regularly adding new songs as well!

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I really like it too, though have been taking a break from it since I've heard too many times last year lol
ALSO something I think you might like to know is that Nashimoto Ui still does songs until now. They posted an album last year and a remake of the 2009 album in 2019 (though I like the older version more) the 2023 one is really cool.
I can send the link to you if you want!
Lmaooo I feel that, tbh the songs I listed I've listened to an outrageous amount of times so I gotta take breaks from them :'> Oooooooo yes plz I would love the link!! 🖤🖤🖤 Thank u! that's awesome that they still make music, I wonder if I've heard any of their newer stuff without realizing .。・゚゚♡♡♡

• Love
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Lmaooo I feel that, tbh the songs I listed I've listened to an outrageous amount of times so I gotta take breaks from them :'> Oooooooo yes plz I would love the link!! 🖤🖤🖤 Thank u! that's awesome that they still make music, I wonder if I've heard any of their newer stuff without realizing .。・゚゚♡♡♡
Just quick question before sending, how did you paste the links on that reply before? The few times I pasted links it didn't look that good tbh

• Love
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I like this thread. I was just going to lurk but decided to contribute, because I think it's a little sad that a list like this exists but Kikuo hasn't been mentioned yet.

I think I'm a vocaloid boomer? This probably shows it, but I've been a fan of his music for a long time and I've really been enjoying the fact that he's had more of a spotlight recently. His music is definitely more on the dark side. One of those artists who makes music that sounds cheery until you see a translation for the song lol.

Let's go to Heaven is a song about a lover's suicide/double suicide. On the same vein, I'll Forgive You Even If You Die is, in some people's interpretation, about a lover's suicide. A lament from the perspective of a partner who succeeded in an attempt with their lover who failed, and wants to comfort the survivor through the aftermath. This song was only recently given a music video which suggests the remaining party successfully attempts the next time and is finally reunited with their lover in the after life.

There is also Astral Projection, which some people may not interpret as a song about suicide, but I think that the person speaking in this song is talking about wanting to die to reunite themselves with a loved one. I think this one is a really sweet one. Oddly enough, his songs about suicide are the most wholesome ones. They're the ones with the most hopeful tones, in my opinion.

Siinmota, or powapowa-p, is a vocaloid artist who actually passed away from suicide. Some of his songs had to do with these themes and it's hard to think about now that he's gone. There are a lot of people on here who express similar sentiments to him; they don't want to grow up, becoming an adult is painful, and I honestly feel that. I hope he's at peace, but I'm happy to share some of his work in a place like this. Even if they aren't the catchiest songs (I think they are though), these are his feelings:
Goodbye, Everyone.
Please Give Me A Red Pen.
Healthy End (this is his last song).

I'm sure in all of my depressive and angsty tween and teen years, I've known more songs with suicidal themes than these. But those things have been lost to time or eaten up by my memory. Here are some that I can think of, for now.
Nekobolo's Baloney Speaker (apparently there is an English version of this song as well??).
Nekobolo's Self-Harm Colorless.
Iroha's Meltdown (a classic, here is the eng translation that survived from over a decade ago; this song also has a few mentions on this site, so it's only right that it's on the list!).

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I like this thread. I was just going to lurk but decided to contribute, because I think it's a little sad that a list like this exists but Kikuo hasn't been mentioned yet.

I think I'm a vocaloid boomer? This probably shows it, but I've been a fan of his music for a long time and I've really been enjoying the fact that he's had more of a spotlight recently. His music is definitely more on the dark side. One of those artists who makes music that sounds cheery until you see a translation for the song lol.

Let's go to Heaven is a song about a lover's suicide/double suicide. On the same vein, I'll Forgive You Even If You Die is, in some people's interpretation, about a lover's suicide. A lament from the perspective of a partner who succeeded in an attempt with their lover who failed, and wants to comfort the survivor through the aftermath. This song was only recently given a music video which suggests the remaining party successfully attempts the next time and is finally reunited with their lover in the after life.

There is also Astral Projection, which some people may not interpret as a song about suicide, but I think that the person speaking in this song is talking about wanting to die to reunite themselves with a loved one. I think this one is a really sweet one. Oddly enough, his songs about suicide are the most wholesome ones. They're the ones with the most hopeful tones, in my opinion.

Siinmota, or powapowa-p, is a vocaloid artist who actually passed away from suicide. Some of his songs had to do with these themes and it's hard to think about now that he's gone. There are a lot of people on here who express similar sentiments to him; they don't want to grow up, becoming an adult is painful, and I honestly feel that. I hope he's at peace, but I'm happy to share some of his work in a place like this. Even if they aren't the catchiest songs (I think they are though), these are his feelings:
Goodbye, Everyone.
Please Give Me A Red Pen.
Healthy End (this is his last song).

I'm sure in all of my depressive and angsty tween and teen years, I've known more songs with suicidal themes than these. But those things have been lost to time or eaten up by my memory. Here are some that I can think of, for now.
Nekobolo's Baloney Speaker (apparently there is an English version of this song as well??).
Nekobolo's Self-Harm Colorless.
Iroha's Meltdown (a classic, here is the eng translation that survived from over a decade ago; this song also has a few mentions on this site, so it's only right that it's on the list!).
This reply has me nerding out so much lmaooooo, I LOVE KIKUO!!!!!!!!!! 🖤🖤🖤 with a burning passion ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾ my favorites by them are hole dwelling, as it is as it is with without change, universe cat drowning, the good child and the fox spirit, eyes full of cracks. Just all of their music is a masterpiece and speaks to me on such a close level
I've never heard of Siinmota before, although I'm sure I've ran into their music before probably, I definitely have to check them out, especially after what you described about them. I hope that they're at peace too ♡ it's really sad to think about, I struggle with the same exact things u mentioned he did. I'm glad he at least had an outlet to express those thoughts ❤️
Just quick question before sending, how did you paste the links on that reply before? The few times I pasted links it didn't look that good tbh
Omg I'm so sorry I missed this question ;w; I clicked on the little link icon at the top and copied the YouTube link, then u can type in the title you want the link to have. I hope that helps!!
IMG 5777

Last edited:
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I LOVE KIKUO!!!!!!!!!! 🖤🖤🖤 with a burning passion ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾
I'm really happy that you know and love his music! I really like some of your favorites, especially "Universe Cat Drowning" and "As it is (x2) without change." Somehow I only just listened to "The Good Child and The Fox Spirit" today because Youtube put it on the algorithm for my mix, but I loved that song too and added it to one of my playlists. I think my favorites from him are probably "As it is (x2) without change," "Astral Travel," "Midwinter's Daughter," "Song of the Night" and "Emptiness (x3) of Emptiness" (the eight minute remastered version, lol). I've always really been entranced by how he fits the darkest themes into the most upbeat songs, I agree that they are masterpieces and he definitely deserves his flowers so I'm happy so many people are enjoying his music right now!

I'm also really happy that you'll listen to Siinmota's music, too. Maybe since you two struggle/d with the same things, you can find some comfort in the themes of some of his songs. I hope that you also find peace from your struggles even if you stay alive— growing up is sucks for everyone and I think that's the one thing we can all agree on, lol. Even if it's just you writing your thoughts down in a journal, it would be nice for you to have an outlet for your thoughts, too!

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Playlist Update!

(with a special thanks to UsagiDrop, kawaiiphantom and many others!)

New songs added (that I remember):

Meltdown (Kasane Teto cover)
Jigoku by IRUMA
Haru wa Bakemono/Spring is a Demon (Utatane Piko cover)
Jisatsu no uta (not from Nashimoto Ui)
Let's go to heaven by Kikuo
I'll forgive you even if you die by Kikuo
Goodbye Everyone by Siinamota
Please give me a red pen by Siinamota
Healthy End by Siinamota

I'm sorry for not replying to everyone, but thanks for reminding me of awesome artists like Siinamota and Kikuo had perfect fits for this playlist! I'll be adding more while I'll find it--- and I've been thinking to add people as contributors (though I'm not sure if Youtube allows that these days, might be confusing with pinterest)

sorry for any misinterpretation on my part, and if the text is not that coherent T T)

See ya!

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
New added stuff:
Angel 92 (cover)
The dance of life by Maretu (cover)
I wanted to go to Togenkyo by Akali/RINGO (cover)
Loser by Akali/RINGO
Put some love into the blue sky by Akali/RINGO
Head/Kubi by Akali/RINGO
Decision by Akali/RINGO

Substituted:
Dear by Pepoyo/for a cover instead of the og.

link →

Last edited:
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Grey Zone ni Te by wowaka

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Add My R by Rachie. It's expounds on the singer's reason to commiting suicide and how broken they are in the end.

There's a continuation to it about still surviving their depression and resetting their brain like a computer over and over again but I don't know if it makes me hopeful or feel dread. Being stuck on a loop of fixing yourself sounds awful.

• Love
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Add My R by Rachie. It's expounds on the singer's reason to commiting suicide and how broken they are in the end.

There's a continuation to it about still surviving their depression and resetting their brain like a computer over and over again but I don't know if it makes me hopeful or feel dread. Being stuck on a loop of fixing yourself sounds awful.
Sure might sound awful, but I'd be glad if you gave me its name—because now I'm curious..
(I'll make sure to add My R as well, thank you!)

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Added today - krank from Yoh Kamiyama
shinanigans from Nanakiso/nakiso
Running into the night from Yoasobi (teto cover)
+ Others that I can't remember since it has been a little while :)

Sorry for the absence.

Last edited:
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Also the link stays the same🫂

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
Might depend a bit on interpretation (for normal people it's probably about break up), but 1/4 by CircusP always hits that spot for me.

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Dec 30, 2023
Stuff added today↓

Depression of the Youth Literati
Can't I even dream?
I'm not a menhera
Death loneliness attacks
My R (finally)
Drowning into a wave of sadness
Human disqualification

The playlist link stays the same :)