• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
What do you guys think about withdrawing everything & just traveling everywhere you want & then ctb? I've been thinking about this route for quite a while.

Reactions: heliophobic and mikgazer6
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I just saw you had mentioned you have agoraphobia in a different post, and you're the first I've noticed besides myself... If you have the means and can force yourself to do this before you CTB, do it. What is there to lose at that point?

If the world has been so shitty that you don't want to walk out into it, but you can find even one reason to trick yourself into it because you think it's something you want and could benefit from it, do it. If you've been held back by your condition your entire life, and it's what you want to do, I really don't see a better way of going out and really wish you the best of luck. There's a possibility that I may get a small inheritance within the next 6 months and considered the same thing. I would only be able to pull it off if I had someone who could afford to go with me, but I do not see this as a bad idea at all.

Reactions: Pyxel
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
I just saw you had mentioned you have agoraphobia in a different post, and you're the first I've noticed besides myself... If you have the means and can force yourself to do this before you CTB, do it. What is there to lose at that point?

If the world has been so shitty that you don't want to walk out into it, but you can find even one reason to trick yourself into it because you think it's something you want and could benefit from it, do it. If you've been held back by your condition your entire life, and it's what you want to do, I really don't see a better way of going out and really wish you the best of luck. There's a possibility that I may get a small inheritance within the next 6 months and considered the same thing. I would only be able to pull it off if I had someone who could afford to go with me, but I do not see this as a bad idea at all.

Nice to see there is another user who deals with agoraphobia. I indeed have the resources for the plan but part of me still hesitates thinking "this is really it" despite not having many things or people holding me back for it.

Besides that I've never travelled far anywhere due to welll…agoraphobia. Maybe exploring will benefit me enough to turn my life around. If not then I'll at least be a bit more satisfied knowing I've commited to something before ctb.

There aren't many downsides to such a plan so I hope that inheritance comes through. Either way I wish you the best of luck if you do go this route as well.

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain