• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I sent my money to A Friday., no response yet today . It's almost 1:00. Should I be worried? He responded Friday to ask about his name spelling but nothing since.

Reactions: dano6533
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I sent my money to A Friday., no response yet today . It's almost 1:00. Should I be worried? He responded Friday to ask about his name spelling but nothing since.
You sure you sent it to the legit seller ?? Don't post his details on here give it time I'm sure hell reply , I know from someone that's emailed him he only sends out orders on Wednesdays so he might be waiting till then to reply ... understand your worry and frustration too I would be as well

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Send me the email address in a PM and ill tell you if you have the right one.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Ok I'm really worried now. I waited all day with no response. People who have delt with A . Please pm me. How long after you sent the money did it take him to respond? I'm not counting the weekend. I see the money was picked up. He asked me to confirm the name I sent it to. He wrote the name and I said yes. It seems to be the correct email. I'm so confused. Thank you

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
Ok I'm really worried now. I waited all day with no response. People who have delt with A . Please pm me. How long after you sent the money did it take him to respond? I'm not counting the weekend. I see the money was picked up. He asked me to confirm the name I sent it to. He wrote the name and I said yes. It seems to be the correct email. I'm so confused. Thank you

What kind of message did you send him recently? Can you send another incase it didn't go through or he missed it?

I got an back email today.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
What kind of message did you send him recently? Can you send another incase it didn't go through or he missed it?

I got an back email today.

It went through. I don't understand. The money was picked up.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I just said I was concerned that I had not heard from him

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I just said I was concerned that I had not heard from him

Oh dear..that does sound like something that should get a response since it's simple. Other people are getting their N tho and I doubt it would be referenced if it didn't work out.

I was going to order soon but had to rethink due to the extra cost changing currency's. Now I'm leaning towards sn.

You do get tracking tho right so that'll be some understanding and comfort. Keep updating on this situation.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Oh wow. I feel so foolish. I just got a email now. Living with this level of anxiety sucks. Thanks before your kind responses.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Malice1, Gumby and 2 others