W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Hello to anyone who's listening. I am new to this forum and have no idea on how to start a conversation.

About me, I am just another loser (a terrible one). I became a member a month ago, but never posted anything. Just watched(stalked) people talking here. It felt good to see all those conversations. This thread doesn't hold any resources in it( just like me). I just wanted to talk, that's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uso, StillWaiting, Halo13 and 4 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Hey and welcome to the forum! Hope you get as much out of this site as many of us have.
PS this should be posted in the off topic section but no worries

Reactions: who doesn't matter
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Heyyooo, welcome to SS :)
Ya did a great job with your introduction, now just feel free to follow the examples! Post questions, rants, etc. We're here to support you!
Feel free to hit my DM's if you don't want to publicly rant. I can offer advice or just listen :)

Reactions: Halo13, who doesn't matter and Thanatos
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry, i am new to this. I have no idea how this forum works
Hey and welcome to the forum! Hope you get as much out of this site as many of us have.
PS this should be posted in the off topic section but no worries
I guess thank you is what i can say
Heyyooo, welcome to SS :)
Ya did a great job with your introduction, now just feel free to follow the examples! Post questions, rants, etc. We're here to support you!
Feel free to hit my DM's if you don't want to publicly rant. I can offer advice or just listen :)
Thank you for your kindness sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
If you just wanna chat but aren't sure what about check out the chat tab and later on the discord group when you've become an active member

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Welcome aboard, don't know if i should wish you a long stay considering this is more or less suicide site, but I'll do it anyway :hihi: Hope this forum will helps you in some way.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Welcome aboard, don't know if i should wish you a long stay considering this is more or less suicide site, but I'll do it anyway :hihi: Hope this forum will helps you in some way.
I need that of help sir, cause I am pretty much dead anyway
Is there anyone who wants to share his/her story?

Last edited:
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
welcome
don't be hard on yourself.. hope things go well for you.

Reactions: Halo13
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Hello! Welcome, welcome. Drinks to the left, the food's on the right, make yourself at home!

Anyways, silliness aside, we're here if you want to chat, or let off some steam.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
welcome
don't be hard on yourself.. hope things go well for you.
You people are kind indeed.
Hello! Welcome, welcome. Drinks to the left, the food's on the right, make yourself at home!

Anyways, silliness aside, we're here if you want to chat, or let off some steam.
Thank you, your highness

Reactions: Donewith_
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
I'm fairly new here myself....it's good to share your thoughts and views where there aren't trolls or judgemental assholes...either way i hope that you can find the peace that you're looking for friend.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I'm fairly new here myself....it's good to share your thoughts and views where there aren't trolls or judgemental assholes...either way i hope that you can find the peace that you're looking for friend.
Yeah, I hope that too sir. It actually feels good to talk to people who actually listen.

Reactions: All an illusion
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
Feel free to message me anytime bro....love is love.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
To all the gentlemen here, I would like to share a small story here. I read it when i was studying in college. The name is "Toba Tek Singh".

It's about a mental asylum. On the outside "normal" world, people are killing each other over petty issues, whereas in this asylum, the inmates are supporting each other even though they aren't "normal" according to worldly standards.

I am not calling this forum an asylum, nor I am trying to disrespect anyone, It's just the story strikes a chord similar to what happens here. The "normal" world is, well bloodthirsty to say the least, while here, there's peace.