cobain43

cobain43

Feb 16, 2020
Guys, I have been suicidal for a long time. My mother passed away. She OD'd on sleeping pills. And after that my condition worsened. I tried twice. SN. But stopped at the very moment. I was sure that I wouldn't hesitate the next time. However, started my college 3 months ago. Met a girl. Don't know, we just clicked. We both liked each other and we started dating. Really want it to click. I am tired of negative things happen in my life. This group has been like a family whereas I don't have one in real life. Just wanna let you know that, I might give my life one shot at happiness. I just don't want to fuck this u

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire and Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, it must have been really difficult for you. Best of luck for you both, I hope it works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: cobain43
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry to hear about your loss, BUT, congrats at wanting to give life another shot and meeting someone. Hopefully you guys can really connect and it'll help motivate and push you forwards in your recovery.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry for your loss, but i'm glad to hear that you're giving life another try. wishing the best for you!