• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
In a month my boyfriend will leave for a couple of days, which gives me enough time to do something with myself and not be found by him. I just need ideas as to how to do it, methods. Maybe overdose? What drugs? Anyway, thank you for any help you can provide.

Reactions: sif, Final Escape, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I suggest breaking up with the boyfriend before you do the deed.

Reactions: sif, Politecat, Final Escape and 15 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I third this.

Also, OD'ing? No. It's a recipe for failure.
I agree. I tried to OD on heroin and I just ended up nodding out on my leg and cutting off the circulation and now I can't walk. I also went into kidney failure and had to get dialysis for awhile. You can get all the stuff you need for the nitrogen/exit bag method together in a month.

Reactions: Politecat, Final Escape, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
i fourth this
Also dont try to OD it likely wont work and leave you worse off. Probably try partial suspension hanging.

Reactions: Politecat, Strumgewehr, Final Escape and 6 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I can go to a hotel to ctb. I can't break up with my boyfriend though.

Reactions: Politecat, Final Escape, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I agree. I tried to OD on heroin and I just ended up nodding out on my leg and cutting off the circulation and now I can't walk. I also went into kidney failure and had to get dialysis for awhile. You can get all the stuff you need for the nitrogen/exit bag method together in a month.
Thank you. I am still searching for a method. I was thinking nitrogen, but honestly don't know where to buy the right tube for the tank. Also where to store these things... I read about nembutal and it seems easy. I am probably wrong because this stuff isn't easy. But I am trying to look into it more.

Reactions: Politecat, Final Escape, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
i fourth this
Also dont try to OD it likely wont work and leave you worse off. Probably try partial suspension hanging.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Thank you. I am still searching for a method. I was thinking nitrogen, but honestly don't know where to buy the right tube for the tank. Also where to store these things... I read about nembutal and it seems easy. I am probably wrong because this stuff isn't easy. But I am trying to look into it more.
I bought the tube/regular from max dog, which is INSANELY overpriced, but idgaf. Idk if you are in the States or not, and what kind of regulator you'd considering buying, but I'm fairly certain you just need a standard oxygen tube (that's what comes with the max dog kit), something like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P...xygen+tube+2.1+m#immersive-view_1545709115588

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
C2EB5B26 C799 4505 8966 6B231FBEF337 This is mine:

Reactions: Kdawg2018, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I bought the tube/regular from max dog, which is INSANELY overpriced, but idgaf. Idk if you are in the States or not, and what kind of regulator you'd considering buying, but I'm fairly certain you just need a standard oxygen tube (that's what comes with the max dog kit), something like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P...xygen+tube+2.1+m#immersive-view_1545709115588
Thanks. I am in the US. I might go with nembutal after all. It's somehow more comforting. I am reading all the threads I can find on it, educating myself.

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, MsM3talGamer and 4 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks. I am in the US. I might go with nembutal after all. It's somehow more comforting. I am reading all the threads I can find on it, educating myself.
Oh, for sure. I totally get that. Whatever path you choose, good luck.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
LostBoy

LostBoy

Nov 13, 2018
I don't understand why you can't break up with your boyfriend before you CTB, surly it has to be the right thing to do as he will be devastated when you die anyway atleast splitting up puts some distance between you both.
Or you could just not CTB, although I have no idea what your reasons are for not wanting to live.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kdawg2018
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I don't understand why you can't break up with your boyfriend before you CTB, surly it has to be the right thing to do as he will be devastated when you die anyway atleast splitting up puts some distance between you both.
Or you could just not CTB, although I have no idea what your reasons are for not wanting to live.
It's very complicated. I don't know what else to write at this time.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kdawg2018
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I am broken. Not like everybody else, one day in one second something happened to me that made me different from who I was before. Something in my body or brain just clicked, broke, and I feel I became different. Somebody on this forum wrote they are half retarded, well I feel like that too, even though people say I am not. They see me as there is nothing wrong with me, just tell me that I am quiet. Well that's because of whatever happened to me. I wish I was my old me before this accident. I wish I could live like everyone else. But I feel I won't be able to. It's so sad, and I am only 26. But this isn't life anymore.

Reactions: sif, TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I love my boyfriend very much, and I don't want to leave him. Again, I wish this accident would have never happened and I wasn't the way I am now.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
LostBoy

LostBoy

Nov 13, 2018
I love my boyfriend very much, and I don't want to leave him. Again, I wish this accident would have never happened and I wasn't the way I am now.
Where you have life you have hope, with your boyfriend you can gain strength and direction and hopefully find the power to get through this, remember you only have to be you so just try to relax and be yourself. Talk to your boyfriend about these feelings he might be a world of strength and or contact a local helpline. Just because you now feel different inside this might pass or become your new normal and in time you may accept this and not fear it, please choose life. My son took his life this year, he had no real problems he just gave up, whilst I try to understand and hope he in a better place I wished he had reached out. I wish you the very best in life.
Be you for you and remember no one is perfect.

Reactions: sif, CrushedDreams, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
Where you have life you have hope, with your boyfriend you can gain strength and direction and hopefully find the power to get through this, remember you only have to be you so just try to relax and be yourself. Talk to your boyfriend about these feelings he might be a world of strength and or contact a local helpline. Just because you now feel different inside this might pass or become your new normal and in time you may accept this and not fear it, please choose life. My son took his life this year, he had no real problems he just gave up, whilst I try to understand and hope he in a better place I wished he had reached out. I wish you the very best in life.
Be you for you and remember no one is perfect.
Thank you for the kind words and I am sorry about your son. I will let the holidays pass and then we'll see. Life is hard though.

Reactions: sif, CrushedDreams and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
LostBoy

LostBoy

Nov 13, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and I am sorry about your son. I will let the holidays pass and then we'll see. Life is hard though.

I have no doubt life is hard and I have no idea about your circumstances but living gives you some opportunity to chose a path and to perhaps have people to lean on but death, well no one knows if its better or worse and it will come to us all in the end but why rush into it if there is a chance of happiness here for a while at least.
Stay strong and believe kn yourself.

Reactions: sif, CrushedDreams and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals