• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i was wandering if drinking poison, more like, rat poison could be a go to method ?? the poison in liquid state, in a battle, used for killing rats probably or idk, i have seen such things in the movies ig. but i think accessing sum like that would be easy. so is it a good method ??

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No this a slow painful method. It won't kill a human quickly.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye! and Praestat_Mori
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
thanks for replying mate.
may i ask what kind of pain ? i just want to know if i can make it bearable for myself. for instance if it's sum that hurts only on the inside, it's bearable for some time and all

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Do not get your suicide methods from movies. They are for entertainment purposes, not to be accurate. It will most likely be a slow death over weeks to months as your organs slowly shut down. Rat poisoning specifically will cause you to essentially bleed out internally very slowly. You may start to pee blood. You may develop bruises at the slightest bump. You have made multiple posts about ingesting household products and animal killers. All of these will be incredibly slow and painful. Weeks to months while your body slowly cannot compensate for the damage anymore. The answer to all of the products you're thinking is no. It will be excruciating. It will taste so bad you may not even be able to take enough to do any damage. You may survive with permanent organ damage. If you die it will be very slow.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, Buh-bye!, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
i was wandering if drinking poison, more like, rat poison could be a go to method ?? the poison in liquid state, in a battle, used for killing rats probably or idk, i have seen such things in the movies ig. but i think accessing sum like that would be easy. so is it a good method ??

I think that it is a bad idea.

First of all, many rodenticides are designed with the risk of human consumption in mind. This means, they are made with a very bad taste for us humans, to prevent us from ingesting it. This already makes this as a method very uncomfortable, but alright, some people are able to look past taste...

The second thing is that liquid rat poison is often anticoagulant. This means, it makes it difficult for your blood to clot. This means, that any little tiny tear in your blood vessels (which are usually normal, unnoticed and fixed quickly by your body) will cause massive bleeding that will make you bleed out from the inside (or the outside if you have an injury). There's no real way to know where or how you will bleed. The blood vessels in your brain might start bleeding, causing brain damage, headaches, vomiting, whatever really. Your gastrointestinal tract might start bleeding, which isn't by itself lethal, but it can be painful, and you might poop and pee blood.

There are too many things that are dependant on randomness for rat poison to be a reliable method. While with SN it is clear that the inability of your blood to carry oxygen will make one (hopefully) peacefully pass out, what happens with rat poison is completely dependent on the kind of rat poison, and if it's the relatively common anticoagulant ones, it is just playing a painful lottery of whether you will suffer a lot.

Reactions: Neowise
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Do not get your suicide methods from movies. They are for entertainment purposes, not to be accurate. It will most likely be a slow death over weeks to months as your organs slowly shut down. Rat poisoning specifically will cause you to essentially bleed out internally very slowly. You may start to pee blood. You may develop bruises at the slightest bump. You have made multiple posts about ingesting household products and animal killers. All of these will be incredibly slow and painful. Weeks to months while your body slowly cannot compensate for the damage anymore. The answer to all of the products you're thinking is no. It will be excruciating. It will taste so bad you may not even be able to take enough to do any damage. You may survive with permanent organ damage. If you die it will be very slow.
i see. i keep getting the same advice yet i make these posts. i just don't have much to think of, almost nothing accessible because of the situations i'm in. considering that, household items seemed like the best of all choices
thankyou sm for replying
I think that it is a bad idea.

First of all, many rodenticides are designed with the risk of human consumption in mind. This means, they are made with a very bad taste for us humans, to prevent us from ingesting it. This already makes this as a method very uncomfortable, but alright, some people are able to look past taste...

The second thing is that liquid rat poison is often anticoagulant. This means, it makes it difficult for your blood to clot. This means, that any little tiny tear in your blood vessels (which are usually normal, unnoticed and fixed quickly by your body) will cause massive bleeding that will make you bleed out from the inside (or the outside if you have an injury). There's no real way to know where or how you will bleed. The blood vessels in your brain might start bleeding, causing brain damage, headaches, vomiting, whatever really. Your gastrointestinal tract might start bleeding, which isn't by itself lethal, but it can be painful, and you might poop and pee blood.

There are too many things that are dependant on randomness for rat poison to be a reliable method. While with SN it is clear that the inability of your blood to carry oxygen will make one (hopefully) peacefully pass out, what happens with rat poison is completely dependent on the kind of rat poison, and if it's the relatively common anticoagulant ones, it is just playing a painful lottery of whether you will suffer a lot.
that was very educational, thanks. i did know about the way SN workstho. i just can't access it yet. and i am in a haste to die so idk, i just keep on asking questions about household items hoping it does the work. but i'd give up on insecticides and stuff now. thank you for replying and thanks for the time

Last edited: