• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OK_Smile

OK_Smile

Jan 23, 2019
Alcohol + benzos can potentially kill you if you go for a swim while drunk and high, you may drown without realizing it. Other than that, no.

Barbiturates like Nembutal have been replaced by benzos specifically because overdose side effects included death. Benzos won't kill you, but withdrawal from benzos (stopping taking them abruptly) may. However, benzo withdrawal is horrific if you've been a regular user of them in high doses, you do not want to go that way.
That seems a pretty good idea

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Going for a swim? Yeah, it might work.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I'm not a doctor or pharmacist by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems to me that taking a random amount of prescription drugs plus alcohol wouldn't necessarily guarantee death.

You risk just waking up 3-4 days after or in a mental ward. Hopefully with no long term damage done to your mind or body.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
What is exaclty this SN? It's a medicine? i've googled it and found nothing about it, just an wikipedia article that explains nothing

It is a chemical which is (still) legal to buy and possess in most countries. Sodium Nitrite. It's used as a preservative/curing agent for meat.