• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
ok so , i really care about being beautiful (even tho i'm not) even in my death , what's the least messy , that doesn't really make you "ugly" method ??

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
a peaceful one where your body isnt really disturbed would be one like co method. messy would be blood or puking i would say so i think anything other than like poisoning and violent ones like gun ctb would be fine. you know also the way you die could be beautiful, location, art meaning message yk.

Reactions: rozeske and divinemistress36
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've seen some pervs on gore sites and I'm not sure I should trust their opinion but they consider girls who chose full hanging really beautiful and innocent looking. It helps if you wear a nice girly dress.

I think you should reconsider if it's actually what matters. It's your choice of course, but no one will care, really, especially you. Peacefulness and reliability are way more important!

Reactions: spring vainglory, rozeske and divinemistress36
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
hmmm... that's an interesting thought exercise...
Let's see, it has to be related to OD/Poison, because if the correct ones were used you'd have internal damage but not much. For example, cyanide poisoning usually discolors the tongue, if i remember correctly.
More important would be the location, because if outward appearance was what you'd go for, you need some where cold but not too cold.
Then you have to factor in when you'll be discovered, because well, the longer it takes, taken into consideration the location's temperature and method, may mean slower or faster tissue deterioration time.

Reactions: spring vainglory and rozeske
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
If you jump into a volcano, you disappear ala the terminators.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I've seen some pervs on gore sites and I'm not sure I should trust their opinion but they consider girls who chose full hanging really beautiful and innocent looking. It helps if you wear a nice girly dress.

I think you should reconsider if it's actually what matters. It's your choice of course, but no one will care, really, especially you. Peacefulness and reliability are way more important!
I don't think full hanging is pretty

You'll have discoloration, tongue will bulge out of your mouth and rope burn around the neck depending on rope ligature plus you might have loose stole
All depends on when you are found

Though you can just wear a hood and dress in a way that does not expose skin and you'll look presentable

Reactions: rozeske and touhoufan
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
You might find the Ask A Mortician thread helpful for this, if you haven't already seen it.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
I don't think full hanging is pretty

You'll have discoloration, tongue will bulge out of your mouth and rope burn around the neck depending on rope ligature plus you might have loose stole
All depends on when you are found

Though you can just wear a hood and dress in a way that does not expose skin and you'll look presentable
artworks-cXkCo1VlVqszoEkk-YhKMKA-t500x500.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock and Praestat_Mori
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Inert gas method, like nitrogen asphyxiation/hypoxia. The R2D Rebreather lll seemed ideal and worked for two members IIRC. Then 2 other members had problems with it and went with SCBA (no "U" since they weren't going underwater).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Doesn't always work!😆

Yeah, all methods are non-ideal :))

Nevertheless, it's a real suicide method:

Reactions: Tears in Rain
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Death is not pretty. But I think CO poisoning is said to not disturb your image much. The lifeless body doesn't retain it's original form even in natural death and will start to get worse quickly. I would suggest to look at the ask a mortician thread like mentioned above. There is a lot they do for viewings and open casket to make the body viewable.
Doesn't always work!😆
Imagine if that really happened, talk about bad luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: spring vainglory and Tears in Rain
VENG4NCE

VENG4NCE

Desperate
Mar 1, 2023
ok so , i really care about being beautiful (even tho i'm not) even in my death , what's the least messy , that doesn't really make you "ugly" method ??
I think every method that have to do with OD or maybe the carbon monoxide one ? Also loving jaehyun in ur pp

• Love
Reactions: almondmilk
almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
I think every method that have to do with OD or maybe the carbon monoxide one ? Also loving jaehyun in ur pp
i'll look into them , and do my research , i don't wanna be found in a "ugly" state when i die , which makes me a little bit afraid of ctb even tho i want it. also tysm, we love nctzens <3

VENG4NCE

VENG4NCE

Desperate
Mar 1, 2023
i'll look into them , and do my research , i don't wanna be found in a "ugly" state when i die , which makes me a little bit afraid of ctb even tho i want it. also tysm, we love nctzens <3
Really like I was looking into hanging but I don't wanna scare my family members when they discover my body ?? And yass suicidal nctzens ✩✩

• Love
Reactions: spring vainglory and almondmilk
almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Really like I was looking into hanging but I don't wanna scare my family members when they discover my body ?? And yass suicidal nctzens ✩✩
DEADASS!! LIKE I WANNA LOOK LIKE I'M ASLEEP BUT MAKE IT FOREVER !!! who do u bias btw???

VENG4NCE

VENG4NCE

Desperate
Mar 1, 2023
DEADASS!! LIKE I WANNA LOOK LIKE I'M ASLEEP BUT MAKE IT FOREVER !!! who do u bias btw???
EXACTLY! Like who wants to see a bulging eyes scary ass looking corpse ?? And I can choose between jeno jaemin or ten even mark bruh wbu?