• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
WARNING: This is a theoretical method that requires extreme drive and willpower. Anyone willing to try this must have an active desire to stay up multiple nights in a row, give up essentially all food & drinks, and a strong will to die. It also requires at least one other person to help you through it. It is not a method that simply anyone can pull off.

So, I invented this theoretical method after reading about how long a person can go without sleeping, and a recent post about trying to fast while only drinking three liquids.

The historical record for a person going without sleep is 264 hours, or 11 days. It's well-known that you can't go more than three days without water, and three weeks without food. And if you put these facts together, you can come up with what should be a very lethal method.

First, you start the first day by only drinking tea, lemonade or coffee. Do not drink water or have any food.

Next, stay up throughout the entire night by listening to Red Eye Radio and NPR.

Do this again for the second day. The first two days should be relatively easy to do. It's after this point that it will become more difficult.

By the third day, you will likely start to feel sleepy and forgetful. This is when you need another person at least to help you get through the remainder of it. Without any water, chances are you will not be as cognitive at this point.

By day five, if you are still here and conscious, you will definitely need at least two people to help you through it. This might be as far as one can do it before becoming unconscious.

Within a week, if you have tried this, you will almost certainly be permanently unconscious and then, with no food or drinks coming in, death should follow within a day or two. (You can also arrange to have a plastic bag put over your head immediately upon unconsciousness, if you want to add extra effect.)

And with that, congratulations! You have succeeded in conquering sleep, food and drink at the cost of your own life.

Just a theoretical idea that I recently came up with. As always, anyone else like it?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
A very painful departure. Must be pretty tough. I myself feel like I have a hangover after 24 hours of supervision

Reactions: myusername890
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Who are these mystical two people that would non-chalantly help someone die? and where can I meet them
Fairy Oddparents?