• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Why does everyone pick SN over SB?

I don't wanna say what B means because I think that can get me banned..

Also I tried to look at the rules it wouldn't let me look at it

But the it starts with barb.

Is SN cheaper and easier to get over SB?

I contacted peacefulpill about some SB and it said it cost around 700$

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Could you message me what it is thank you

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Are they more peaceful than the sodium nitrite method?

L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Are they more peaceful than the sodium nitrite method?
I don't know, but it's called Butal I'm not gonna say it cause I don't know if I can get banned for it.People from australia go to Mexico to try to buy it.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I don't know, but it's called Butal I'm not gonna say it cause I don't know if I can get banned for it.People from australia go to Mexico to try to buy it.
It's called Nebutal or pentobarbital. It is much more peaceful than SN. Nebutal will make you go to sleep in about 5 minutes, then you die within 20-40 minutes. SN takes usually 30-40 minutes to pass out after drinking. Meanwhile you are awake and can be having some moderate symptoms of discomfort. Dizziness, vomiting, panic, racing heartbeat and headache. Most on here go for SN because it's cheap and easily attainable in the United States. Nebutal is illegal to have and a real bitch to actually get

Reactions: User00, Homecoming and lifesucksxoxo
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
It's called Nebutal or pentobarbital. It is much more peaceful than SN. Nebutal will make you go to sleep in about 5 minutes, then you die within 20-40 minutes. SN takes usually 30-40 minutes to pass out after drinking. Meanwhile you are awake and can be having some moderate symptoms of discomfort. Dizziness, vomiting, panic, racing heartbeat and headache. Most on here go for SN because it's cheap and easily attainable in the United States. Nebutal is illegal to have and a real bitch to actually get
Ohhhhhhh so that's why.... Everything makes sense now.