• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
For those unaware of the Grim reaper - Death is frequently imagined as a personified force. In some mythologies, a character known as the Grim Reaper (usually depicted as a berobed skeleton wielding a scythe) causes the victim's death by coming to collect that person's soul.

My message to the Grim Reaper. I do not fear you. I welcome you with open arms. Please come and visit me. Take me to a better place than this cruel world. I hope to meet you as soon as possible. You are always welcome to come visit me, my friend.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
For those unaware of the Grim reaper - Death is frequently imagined as a personified force. In some mythologies, a character known as the Grim Reaper (usually depicted as a berobed skeleton wielding a scythe) causes the victim's death by coming to collect that person's soul.

My message to the Grim Reaper. I do not fear you. I welcome you with open arms. Please come and visit me. Take me to a better place than this cruel world. I hope to meet you as soon as possible. You are always welcome to come visit me, my friend.
View attachment 133306
Welcome?
Damn, I've both coffee and cakes waiting for you mate