Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
These poor kids, coming out in the world, with some seriously unrealistic expectations. 'No one cares about me, no one is trying to make me happy'. How did they get the idea that anyone ever would? Who's raising these people? Or course they're crushed when no one lives up to that standard.
'I can't get a good job'. Right. Welcome to the 99%. Jesus. Life was always supposed to be you alone. Trying. Or not trying. Obviously there are people born with the odds against them. Don't take me too seriously. Just, just try to manage your expectations, people. Your parents should have told you that, though.

• Love
Reactions: jdog2498, Sluggish_Slump, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It's really true... getting true help or understanding from people generally in the world irl is almost impossible. Even the good people who care have so much stress in their lives usually to be able to help, or are scared of what to do and so retreat from it.

At least sasu is a sort of life raft for that... ironically.

• Love
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul, Aisley and not-2-b-the-answer
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
It's really true... getting true help or understanding from people generally in the world irl is almost impossible. Even the good people who care have so much stress in their lives usually to be able to help, or are scared of what to do and so retreat from it.

At least sasu is a sort of life raft for that... ironically.
Sasu is home. Many people have said this.

• Love
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Kids these days... Back in my day we used to kill ourselves with our bootstraps šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Yay!
Reactions: Aisley
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Nothing done here matters. Everyone is saved. Suicide or no. No eternal hell. No retribution. Just correction. Eternal peace.

Reactions: Aisley