Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Sometimes grandmother tells me stories from her past. At the beginning I wasn't focused when she was telling me this one, but I think that was a sort of local story (not from TV), because she was telling me her personal stories then.

There were a few guys. The man (at the age of 53) was lying and snoring, also he was drunk. One of guys said something like "Look, he's sound asleep." The next day the man was found dead.
My grandma claimed that the man was suffocating due to too tight collar and that cluster was thinking he was snoring. However he couldn't loosen the collar because he was drunk.

I'm inclined to claim that too tight collar was possible. If you tighten strap on your neck (enough to vision going partly black) and then you'll breathe, you are going to make a sound similar to snoring. So I think the man wasn't suffocating but he had partially blocked arteries which provide blood to and from the brain.

What do you think about it?
I consider ctb by night-night method recently. Maybe in this method no need to tighten strap so strong to pass out in 20 sec and you can tighten it moderately, then wait longer for fainting?

As always, sorry for my poor English.
If someone wanted to find out what the night-night method is: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Last edited:
Reactions: SpinningSong and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Doesn't seem plausible, a tight collar cannot compress the carotids sufficiently. If it did, he would have died or be in extremely discomfort when he put the garment on. It might be sleep apnea but it could also be literally anything.

Reactions: Mich517 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals