• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
An old man lied dead in his apartment for more than 3 years. No friends or relatives could be found. The cause of death could not be determined. The radio was on and old food was in the fridge. Another person lied dead in his apartment for 8 years and the neighbors suspected nothing. A 60 year old man lied dead in his home for more than 9 years, almost 10 years. He was discovered by a caretaker who entered the apartment. The neighbors thought he had moved out of the apartment. This is how it can be if we live long enough, all acquaintances have died before us. When our ancestors lived as hunters and gatherers, they died naturally on the savannah. But now humans live in houses. People who choose to die of old age or disease can die in hospitals or nursing homes. Those who choose euthanasia will die in the suicide clinic. For people who want to shorten their lives with suicide to avoid more suffering, the suicide method decides which place is suitable. If I die alone in my home, no one can stop me, but then I will be lying dead indoors. I would like to die in nature, near the sea if it is possible and see a beautiful sunset. Where do you want to end your live?
I am still trying to figure out how to send a timed message (not sure that's what it's called), but apparently it's not possible with an iPhone, which is extremely annoying given that it's an amazing feature and Apple is rich.

Would be nice to send a timed message to someone asking them to call emergency so that your body can be put in the hospital until relatives arrive.

Man 😣

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I am still trying to figure out how to send a timed message (not sure that's what it's called), but apparently it's not possible with an iPhone, which is extremely annoying given that it's an amazing feature and Apple is rich.

Would be nice to send a timed message to someone asking them to call emergency so that your body can be put in the hospital until relatives arrive.

Man 😣
If it doesn't have to be a text, many email clients have delayed send capability. I'm not very familiar with iphone, and not sure how their app products work, but there are no apps for iphone that can be installed that give you the delayed messaging feature?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Man I wish this could happen for me. I'm hoping for at least months of not being found. Anything over that is a bonus.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
If it doesn't have to be a text, many email clients have delayed send capability. I'm not very familiar with iphone, and not sure how their app products work, but there are no apps for iphone that can be installed that give you the delayed messaging feature?
There is "shortcuts" but many ppl reported that it doesn't send the message if you are planning to send it over 15 minutes, and I want 30 minutes minimum to ensure I won't be rescued. Too risky if it isn't a reliable app

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I may not get the choice but if I do it will be on a warm beach with a beer in hand waiting for the pills to send me to an everlasting sleep.
The reality maybe alone in my flat but it is a nice thought.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'd like to spend my last hours out in the woods, probably in fall, when most of the biting bugs are gone, and the leaves have turned color. You've got to get out beyond the city pollution bubbles to see the gold and red leaves. Trees closer to population-dense areas just have their leaves go straight from green to brown and then drop off.

I'm not sure how much deep woods slogging I can still do. I guess I could go into physical training to improve my odds. That would be kind of hilarious…some guy at the gym would talk about his goals for lifting stuff and improving endurance, so he's in peak condition and will live approximately until the sun becomes a red giant and engulfs the Earth. Then I'm like, "Oh, I'm killing myself in a month. I need to be able to walk at least several hundred yards from the treeline. So they don't find my body too quick, you know. And the other guy shoots his electrolyte water out his nose and is like, "………right on?"

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There is "shortcuts" but many ppl reported that it doesn't send the message if you are planning to send it over 15 minutes, and I want 30 minutes minimum to ensure I won't be rescued. Too risky if it isn't a reliable app
If there is some kind of app available, you could do some "test" runs by trying to send out some delayed messages "normal" messages to your friends to see if it works. This is why I have an android phone. If not you're back to using some email client.

Reactions: joeschmo