greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
i dunno when im going to ctb, but im still so scared. everything makes me so scared, sad and mad. im tired of everything. my abusive mother and grandma, the bullying at college, my depression. i want to start self harming aagain. i wish somebody was nice to me but everyone alwyas bullies me. i wanna cry. im so tired, oh god. i dunno why im alive. i wish i had privacy. i wish i could go away from this place but i dont have anywhere to go. please, god, kill me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, timetodie24, ultrasharpy123456 and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
People can be cruel. I'm sorry you've had to run into so many bad ones. I hope you can find someone to be good to you. They are out there, somewhere.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
i dunno when im going to ctb, but im still so scared. everything makes me so scared, sad and mad. im tired of everything. my abusive mother and grandma, the bullying at college, my depression. i want to start self harming aagain. i wish somebody was nice to me but everyone alwyas bullies me. i wanna cry. im so tired, oh god. i dunno why im alive. i wish i had privacy. i wish i could go away from this place but i dont have anywhere to go. please, god, kill me
Go out and feed the birds. You get your private time. The birds aren't complete cunts (unlike people) and it's a nice "hobby" just being outside. You might have squirrels in your area or foxes (this is all UK based).

It'll clear your mind a little bit from all the shit. It's not a solution but it will do something.

School and 6th form is shit. Bullying and all that nonsense.