• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SaffronSugar6

SaffronSugar6

I’m sorry
Oct 24, 2023
I'm ready to go. I have an only few more boxes to pack. Letter written. Farewell video completed. I'm kind of excited. I can't wait for this pain to end. But, I have to admit I'm a little scared. I'm afraid of suffering, i'm afraid of waking up. And I was raised Roman Catholic… so I'm sort of afraid of everything. I just want to tell someone.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_6036.jpeg
    IMG_6036.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Forveleth, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I'm ready to go. I have an only few more boxes to pack. Letter written. Farewell video completed. I'm kind of excited. I can't wait for this pain to end. But, I have to admit I'm a little scared. I'm afraid of suffering, i'm afraid of waking up. And I was raised Roman Catholic… so I'm sort of afraid of everything. I just want to tell someone.
Thank you
Hey, I understand your fears, you're valid in feeling that way. I recommend listening to some of your favorite music or calm music. Just try to be relaxed. The last thing you want is a feeling of regret, so I also recommend you do the things you want to on your goals list. If you need someone to talk to during or before the process, I am here for you. I hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Forveleth and SaffronSugar6
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: SaffronSugar6
SaffronSugar6

SaffronSugar6

I’m sorry
Oct 24, 2023
I hope that you find freedom from all suffering, best wishes.
Thank you so much!
Hey, I understand your fears, you're valid in feeling that way. I recommend listening to some of your favorite music or calm music. Just try to be relaxed. The last thing you want is a feeling of regret, so I also recommend you do the things you want to on your goals list. If you need someone to talk to during or before the process, I am here for you. I hope you find peace
That is so kind of you. I might take you up on your offer. It would mean a lot to me to have someone to talk to beforehand. It really really would.❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Save_Me_Mind