T

Tysiiaczeq

Zet
Jun 12, 2022
Hope this is allowed. Im making a list of all the things that make me feel good, even temporarily. I'm just gonna write some of my simple but favourite things.
Maybe others will join in. Be as cheesy as you want - we need a bit more of that around here.
It may seem childish, but I thought it's a fun idea.

1. Warm sun shining on face (i love it)
2. Sitting on a balcony, so I'm neither inside or outside - the perfect balance.
3. Cracking my knuckles, back, neck. Its what I live for.
4. Finally smoking a cigarette after a long break.
5. Playing games from my childhood (crash bandicoot, anyone?)
6. A day off from work/college/uni. Just being lazy and not feeling guilty about it.
7. Rewatching my comfort show.
8. The perfect bite of my favourite meal.
9. Eating a kiwi with the skin. It tastes just as good, with less hassle. Never going back.
10. A good book
11. Enemies apologising (its satisfying, u know it is)
12. A nap I'm actually energetic after (rare, but it happens)

• Love
Reactions: brighteyes, Suicidebydeath and rainbowbright
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
These are for sure allowed, though more likely at home in Recovery (you could ask to have it moved by reporting it). I started a thread for daily accomplishments a while back that had some steam but petered out after a while...maybe it's too much to ask? This seems simpler.
  1. Nice weather. Temperature anywhere between 20 and 26 degrees, a mild breeze, scattered clouds and moderate humidity.
  2. Seeing one of the friendly cats on my street (and not those that just stare from a distance or bugger off)
  3. Getting a caring message from someone
  4. Someone else actually initiating plans, for once
  5. Actually spending time in person with a friend
  6. The moment just after a normal bowel movement, right between the fright beforehand and some other psychological misery afterward
  7. When I make a new drink the first time and it turns out tasty
  8. When I can truly laugh from deep within me. Last night I discovered hilarious AI-generated images. Seriously, try entering abstract concepts and/or single words into one; you'll lose it.
Eating a kiwi with the skin.
A fun way I figured out once is if you make a small incision in a ripe one, you can suck the flesh out! The skin has a ton of nutrition but is a bit bitter for me. I used to save and repurpose them

Last edited:
Reactions: brighteyes
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
1. Some food that tastes good
2. Petting the cat
3. Seeing some beautiful and interesting places and getting them on camera
4. Passing a test at Uni
5. Getting a message from someone
6. Exploration of places
7. Seeing and thinking of people you love

Reactions: brighteyes
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my SO (even though hes the cause of some of my problems hes getting better at understanding me. when i have a bad day, outside of him, hes what makes it better. like yesterday, i was sick and dealing with other things, but when he got home from work we did a couple puzzles and it was nice)
my cats (sometimes im too depressed and push them away, but they cuddle me and try to be there for me even though i can be overbearing with my bpd)

its mostly only those 2, anything else i have to be in the mood to do in the first place. but that would be anything outside or making food related, even though im fairly confident im a failure at everything and shouldnt even bother getting out of bed