• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
A life testimony
Before I ctb

What I wrote here has no basis other than my own subjective experience, I am not claiming that any of my views or conclusions are true or false, I'm just sharing the accumulation of my experience in this lifetime.

I've been suicidal ever since I was a child, I don't have much memory of most of my life, my mind blocked out most of it. But I always remember the feeling of wanting to end my life every single day. I was a gifted child but as I grow up, a lot of mental disturbances came along the way, so many suicide attempts here and there, failed in my education, now unemployed in my mid 20s, with a college degree that I was able to get at the edge of a final warning of suspension. I am unwilling to get a job, even though I tell everyone that "jobs are hard to get these days''. I get an allowance from my family, and in return I cook and clean for them, because they gave birth to me for the sole purpose of me taking care of them, what else would I do right? gotta pay them back or else I'm ungrateful and evil.

The biggest life lesson I have learned in this lifetime is that ignorance is truly a bliss, the more you know, the more you suffer. my biggest "problem" ever since I was a child is questioning things, and not having one view of something, I couldn't just agree with my parents when they told me "you have to pay us back for everything we did to you", or "to be good is to sacrifice your needs and joy for others" or "you always have to respect and obey us even if we are manipulative and guilt trip you for existing" or "here is a god that will punish you if you don't love him".

My biggest suffering is my unwillingness to suffer. In society you have to fit a certain status quo, guidelines, behaviors, attitudes, beliefs, in order to be a person. Anything that is slightly off the current, is considered wrong and ill. I thought about this for years, I've done a lot of digging in my psyche, faced my "shadows". and I truly believe that my mental illnesses mean that I just do not fit the norm, the very same norm that is created by humans just like me. When you are mentally ill, you can't function in a society, that means you cannot benefit others, which is your sole purpose in life, always benefit others, because caring about your own needs and desires is selfish and evil?? Do you see what I'm getting at? That is one hell of a great system, where the power condemns YOUR desires and you praise you when you help them get what THEY desire. Obviously something is wrong with you if you don't have a job to serve us, obviously something is wrong with you, if you don't think the way we want you to think.

What I don't understand is how am I supposed to agree and follow rules, guidelines that are created by people like me, and how do you trust who is wrong and right. In actuality there is no right and wrong beyond our understanding of right and wrong. right and wrong change to fit those in power, whether it's higher power or even your own parents. And I've always hated the idea of being unworthy of love unless you earn it. This was the originator of my mental illnesses, I was taught that I needed to earn the love I receive, my self identity was non-existent because I always had to fit myself to what others view as lovable. Shamed and guilt tripped for being me when I was a child, my mentality shaped itself to what it is today, and I can't seem to get past seeing myself without other people's perception of me.

I always hated being told what to do and I felt evil for being so, I was always taught that I didn't know better, that there is always someone more knowledgeable than me and knows myself and my life better than my own self. And so I agreed with them until my 20's where I awakened to the manipulative, power driven, order mongering earth humans, who only accept what fits the system and throws anything that is slightly crooked out of the window, by calling them mentally ill, and making them believe they are mentally ill which results in their mental illness.

Now I'm at the point where I do not care about anything anymore, knowing that everything I know and see in my entire life is made up, nothing is really anything, humans give meaning to things. With that conclusion there is zero reason for me to entertain this place any longer. What kept me going through all these years is thinking that there is a reason, a purpose for me here, that I needed to be here, I HAD to be here. But now I know it's not true. It doesn't mean that there cannot be a purpose here, it means that there is a choice in being here or not, Having a choice is freedom. Now I can let go of control, of trying to fix myself, to hold on, to be better, to thrive, to succeed. Having a choice in not doing that, because of simply not wanting to do that, is all I ever wanted, a choice.

Now to preface what's coming, I am completely aware that this will come off as psychotic And you will interpret it, the way your reality is and beliefs are. And Hey maybe you believe in the same things too, HELLO THEN.

I do believe in reincarnation, infinite realties, multi verse, life beyond space and time, that we are all experiencing itself, and most of all I believe we have a choice in living or not. I have contact with beings from other planets and spirits, and yes I could be schizo but I'm about to ctb, you think I care whether it is all real or in my head. And at the end of the day, There is no good and evil, no punishment or reward, just experience. I have come to terms in that I wanted to be here in this life to experience everything I had. And beyond human living, suffering, pain, love, good, evil ect, do not exist, I believe humans are unique in the fact that they can experience all of that, which is why higher beings reincarnate here. I do not regret my life choices, and I do not regret my suffering, I come to peace with the fact that I got to experience it and now I have the choice to not to.

At the time of writing this, I'm planning to ctb tomorrow, even though my method is not great, its side effects would kill me soon enough, even if not on the same day, I'm willing to suffer just a bit more. If you can't tell, I genuinely do not care what happens anymore and that is a scary but beautiful feeling.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I hope you find what you're looking for and that the afterlife is everything you want it to be.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Well and beautiful said! I relate to so much of what you wrote, I couldn't not have said it any better. I hope you are able to find your peace and freedom ❤️

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I am wishing you bliss and peace in the beyond!

• Love
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
wishing you the best, may everything go smoothly! the last line, whereas you said it's a scary but beautiful feeling… it resonates within myself. my heart goes to you, seeing you off :hug:

• Love
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I just want to say that, in a way, I understand you. It's tragic you're experiencing this, and I'm with you - though only virtually - if you decide to go.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I imagine it must be a relief to feel at peace now.

• Love
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Now to preface what's coming, I am completely aware that this will come off as psychotic And you will interpret it, the way your reality is and beliefs are. And Hey maybe you believe in the same things too, HELLO THEN.
Thanks for leaving such a brilliant summary of what you've learned! If you're psychotic, then guess I am too

• Love
islandsmurf_999

islandsmurf_999

She was the one with the broken smile.
Dec 20, 2023
A life testimony
Before I ctb

What I wrote here has no basis other than my own subjective experience, I am not claiming that any of my views or conclusions are true or false, I'm just sharing the accumulation of my experience in this lifetime.

I've been suicidal ever since I was a child, I don't have much memory of most of my life, my mind blocked out most of it. But I always remember the feeling of wanting to end my life every single day. I was a gifted child but as I grow up, a lot of mental disturbances came along the way, so many suicide attempts here and there, failed in my education, now unemployed in my mid 20s, with a college degree that I was able to get at the edge of a final warning of suspension. I am unwilling to get a job, even though I tell everyone that "jobs are hard to get these days''. I get an allowance from my family, and in return I cook and clean for them, because they gave birth to me for the sole purpose of me taking care of them, what else would I do right? gotta pay them back or else I'm ungrateful and evil.

The biggest life lesson I have learned in this lifetime is that ignorance is truly a bliss, the more you know, the more you suffer. my biggest "problem" ever since I was a child is questioning things, and not having one view of something, I couldn't just agree with my parents when they told me "you have to pay us back for everything we did to you", or "to be good is to sacrifice your needs and joy for others" or "you always have to respect and obey us even if we are manipulative and guilt trip you for existing" or "here is a god that will punish you if you don't love him".

My biggest suffering is my unwillingness to suffer. In society you have to fit a certain status quo, guidelines, behaviors, attitudes, beliefs, in order to be a person. Anything that is slightly off the current, is considered wrong and ill. I thought about this for years, I've done a lot of digging in my psyche, faced my "shadows". and I truly believe that my mental illnesses mean that I just do not fit the norm, the very same norm that is created by humans just like me. When you are mentally ill, you can't function in a society, that means you cannot benefit others, which is your sole purpose in life, always benefit others, because caring about your own needs and desires is selfish and evil?? Do you see what I'm getting at? That is one hell of a great system, where the power condemns YOUR desires and you praise you when you help them get what THEY desire. Obviously something is wrong with you if you don't have a job to serve us, obviously something is wrong with you, if you don't think the way we want you to think.

What I don't understand is how am I supposed to agree and follow rules, guidelines that are created by people like me, and how do you trust who is wrong and right. In actuality there is no right and wrong beyond our understanding of right and wrong. right and wrong change to fit those in power, whether it's higher power or even your own parents. And I've always hated the idea of being unworthy of love unless you earn it. This was the originator of my mental illnesses, I was taught that I needed to earn the love I receive, my self identity was non-existent because I always had to fit myself to what others view as lovable. Shamed and guilt tripped for being me when I was a child, my mentality shaped itself to what it is today, and I can't seem to get past seeing myself without other people's perception of me.

I always hated being told what to do and I felt evil for being so, I was always taught that I didn't know better, that there is always someone more knowledgeable than me and knows myself and my life better than my own self. And so I agreed with them until my 20's where I awakened to the manipulative, power driven, order mongering earth humans, who only accept what fits the system and throws anything that is slightly crooked out of the window, by calling them mentally ill, and making them believe they are mentally ill which results in their mental illness.

Now I'm at the point where I do not care about anything anymore, knowing that everything I know and see in my entire life is made up, nothing is really anything, humans give meaning to things. With that conclusion there is zero reason for me to entertain this place any longer. What kept me going through all these years is thinking that there is a reason, a purpose for me here, that I needed to be here, I HAD to be here. But now I know it's not true. It doesn't mean that there cannot be a purpose here, it means that there is a choice in being here or not, Having a choice is freedom. Now I can let go of control, of trying to fix myself, to hold on, to be better, to thrive, to succeed. Having a choice in not doing that, because of simply not wanting to do that, is all I ever wanted, a choice.

I do believe in reincarnation, infinite realties, multi verse, life beyond space and time, that we are all experiencing itself, and most of all I believe we have a choice in living or not. I have contact with beings from other planets and spirits, and yes I could be schizo but I'm about to ctb, you think I care whether it is all real or in my head. And at the end of the day, There is no good and evil, no punishment or reward, just experience. I have come to terms in that I wanted to be here in this life to experience everything I had. And beyond human living, suffering, pain, love, good, evil ect, do not exist, I believe humans are unique in the fact that they can experience all of that, which is why higher beings reincarnate here. I do not regret my life choices, and I do not regret my suffering, I come to peace with the fact that I got to experience it and now I have the choice to not to.

At the time of writing this, I'm planning to ctb tomorrow, even though my method is not great, its side effects would kill me soon enough, even if not on the same day, I'm willing to suffer just a bit more. If you can't tell, I genuinely do not care what happens anymore and that is a scary but beautiful feeling.
That was very interesting

• Love
sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you everyone for your replies and kind wishes :) I wish all the best for you all too. <3

I'm gonna ctb in a couple of hours
last night, I asked the universe to clear the day for me to ctb, and my parents turned out to have plans out of the house todayy. I'm taking it as a confirmation.
my best friend and the only person I love in my life, who does not even know I'm suicidal anymore, last night sent me a song she is recently enjoying and its about losing someone, that broke my heart not gonna lie, but I know she will understand me eventually.

sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Thank you everyone for your replies and kind wishes :) I wish all the best for you all too. <3

I'm gonna ctb in a couple of hours
last night, I asked the universe to clear the day for me to ctb, and my parents turned out to have plans out of the house todayy. I'm taking it as a confirmation.
my best friend and the only person I love in my life, who does not even know I'm suicidal anymore, last night sent me a song she is recently enjoying and its about losing someone, that broke my heart not gonna lie, but I know she will understand me eventually.

Your first text is so deep and has made me realize some things about myself and my pain too.
I hope you find the peace you couldn't find here and I strongly believe that whatever is expecting on the other side will be better given your awakening and level of connection with such realms.
If this is your last night then I hope this travel finds you in a good place mentally and remembering whatever life has made you suffer for was nothing but part of your growth.

• Love
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Your words resonate deeply for me, thank you for sharing.
Wish I had the words brother, but I know none will suffice.
Success in your journey.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
my biggest "problem" ever since I was a child is questioning things, and not having one view of something, I couldn't just agree with my parents when they told me "you have to pay us back for everything we did to you"
Ironic, because in my case, I have always been provided for by my parents, and I have grown incredibly bored - unable to provide for anyone myself. (Although I wouldn't like to "pay them back" either - there is no debt.)

Maybe the crux is just boredom, not the specific state of existence per se? I wish I could live your life for a bit, and you'd probably envy mine. The grass is greener and all that. Or just a desire for change out of staleness.

I always hated being told what to do and I felt evil for being so, I was always taught that I didn't know better
I was always supported, but I _demanded_ to be told what to do (lmao). It's incredible how we always wish for what we don't have.

a purpose for me here, that I needed to be here, I HAD to be here. But now I know it's not true. It doesn't mean that there cannot be a purpose here, it means that there is a choice in being here or not, Having a choice is freedom. Now I can let go of control, of trying to fix myself, to hold on, to be better, to thrive, to succeed. Having a choice in not doing that, because of simply not wanting to do that, is all I ever wanted, a choice.
It's remarkable how people forcing you to be something may also force you to "improve". It's like a human centipede all over again. Indeed, it's such a mess.

But is choice really what you want, or if the reality were the one you liked, you'd be content with it? (Or is my question meaningless because it would mean you _chose_ that reality?)

Mark Twain - The Mysterious Stranger finishes with words almost verbatim of what you said - at least, the #44 draft (one out of three), which is unavailable in English, but which I read in my youth in Ukrainian. May your next dream realities make more sense, haha! That's the best I can wish anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildbluekiss