woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
As you know, my husband stops nowhere in his crimes and lies. So I didn't even know I had it in me to be shocked and cry at anything. Here is what I cried my heart out at today.

Towards the end of February, I made profiterol from scratch. Just as it was ready, he was leaving home to meet his father then to go to his cult. I said, this is best when fresh, you want me to pack it so you eat with your father? He was happy and thankful. I made a box for that and a bigger box for his father to take to his own family.

He took at least the big box to his cult never told me. There, only one person asked him who made it. After his leader a. f. threatened him, he had always kept me a secret and never mentioned me to them. However, one person did ask. He said his sister made it.

After a year of eating my food, even the bread or pasta from scratch, he has now starved me for 6 weeks. He said to his 'lawyer' (she is a cult member): Maybe she will snuff it from hunger. I don't bring any food.'

Part of his reason was to starve me out of the house to steal and falsify my documents. He was told to do this by his 'lawyer' and all he did orchestrated by a. f. And partly, evidently, he hoped I die of starvation in case I fail to kill myself. He broke into my computer as well, another accomplishment at the behest of his leader and lawyer.

So I cried. Not for all his crimes, not for all the torture, not because I am starving and ill, not because of the great stinking pile of lies, but because of this particular lie: My sister made it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Jumper Geo, Lostandlooking and 28 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I can't begin to imagine how much dysfunction he brings into your life.
I wonder if you have the option to leave him since he appears unappreciative and too determined to be part of that cult..

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I can't begin to imagine how much dysfunction he brings into your life.
I wonder if you have the option to leave him since he appears unappreciative and too determined to be part of that cult..

In case it is not clear, he has set out to murder me and is about to accomplish that. It would have occurred to me leave him if that were an option or made anything ok. We are talking systematic torture and fraud to control and steal my entire life, unfortunately.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf, puppy9, FatalSystemError591 and 4 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I can't even imagine how much you're suffering at the hands of this 'man'! What kind of evil culture is this that allows men to treat their women like this, and get away with it!?
Do you mean that he hasn't even told the other cult members that he's married? Why? Why must he keep it a secret?

This is quite honestly UNBELIEVABLE! :ehh: A totally evil, mixed up society.

Do you have any friends or neighbours who could provide some food for you?

T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
This is so fucked up, I'm sorry you're going through this.
do you have somewhere safe you could go to ? Any family or friends ?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
@I'm fragile, This is Europe, and the cult is a small local one in some Godforsaken city you've probably never heard of.

The cult leader does now allow him to be married, I was his only attempt at rebellion. When she found out about me, she threatened him and he hid me from his cult ever since.
This is so fucked up, I'm sorry you're going through this.
do you have somewhere safe you could go to ? Any family or friends ?

I have nothing.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I know there's more to that thread, I've often seen you posting about your situation but didn't react to it because there are some details that are lost on me, but so far this is rather... Extremely concerning. Why would your husband wish to take you out? I'm sure you already tried to escape that situation but if you're here it means you failed or have not found a way, somehow...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
@I'm fragile, This is Europe, and the cult is a small local one in some Godforsaken city you've probably never heard of.

The cult leader does now allow him to be married, I was his only attempt at rebellion. When she found out about me, she threatened him and he hid me from his cult ever since.
The only advice I can offer is to get some food if you can, build yourself up and when you have the strength, get as far away from this pathetic excuse for a 'man' as you can!!

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I know there's more to that thread, I've often seen you posting about your situation but didn't react to it because there are some details that are lost on me, but so far this is rather... Extremely concerning. Why would your husband wish to take you out? I'm sure you already tried to escape that situation but if you're here it means you failed, somehow...

Because a. f. ordered him to. The detail that is lost is the crucial one: He has taken everything. There is nowhere to 'escape'.
The only advice I can offer is to get some food if you can, build yourself up and when you have the strength, get as far away from this pathetic excuse for a 'man' as you can!!

That is done by catching the bus. I have nowhere to go.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Because a. f. ordered him to. The detail that is lost is the crucial one: He has taken everything. There is nowhere to 'escape'.
I see. That city where you live? It's extremely isolated? is there any form of police living in that area that you could reach? I mean. i'm sure this is a very complicated situation and that it's not that simple though I really want to know about the specifics. If that makes you feel uncomfortable though you're not obliged to respond. I'm just really bothered as to how someone could end up in this situation that's heart wrenching

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Good4Nothing
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I see. That city where you live? It's extremely isolated? is there any form of police living in that area that you could reach? I mean. i'm sure this is a very complicated situation and that it's not that simple though I really want to know about the specifics. If that makes you feel uncomfortable though you're not obliged to respond. I'm just really bothered as to how someone could end up in this situation that's heart wrenching

We live in a bigger city at driving distance from the one where his cult is located. I could go to police, get him arrested and fired. It does not help me in any way. There must be the backstory in some threads.

It is my science he kills, too. I was a good scientist in my field.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Disappointered, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I wish I was John Wick, woxihuanni.
I'd go all gun-fu on that cult and set you up in a Continental in the city of your choice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Gnip, TheEndisNear121200 and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish I was John Wick, woxihuanni.
I'd go all gun-fu on that cult and set you up in a Continental in the city of your choice.

That eases my heart to hear :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Gnip, TheEndisNear121200 and 3 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
In case it is not clear, he has set out to murder me and is about to accomplish that. It would have occurred to me leave him if that were an option or made anything ok. We are talking systematic torture and fraud to control and steal my entire life, unfortunately.
Can you not report him or anything at least there will be complaints on record. You said he imprisoned you as well once. You must have accumulated some evidence of criminal behaviour like that.

Clearly he doesn't see you as a human being let alone as a partner or wife.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Delia
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Can you not report him or anything at least there will be complaints on record. You said he imprisoned you as well once. You must have accumulated some evidence of criminal behaviour like that.

Clearly he doesn't see you as a human being let alone as a partner or wife.

I have shared the evidence with certain people. He locked me up more than once and still keeps the key

He doesn't see himself or anybody as human

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
He, and this cult leader deserve nothing but to rot in hell. Oh that would be so satisfying to see you thrive over them though.
Please stay safe nonetheless, and I hope with all my heart that you'll find a good ending to this situation and that you'll go back to doing the science you poured your heart into.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200, Good4Nothing and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
He, and this cult leader deserve nothing but to rot in hell. Oh that would be so satisfying to see you thrive over them though.
Please stay safe nonetheless, and I hope with all my heart that you'll find a good ending to this situation and that you'll go back to doing the science you poured your heart into.

He insisted on being my supervisor as well and is ordered to kick me out of that as well. So, out of the country, too

Safe at this point is dead so I am not tortured anymore

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200, Good4Nothing and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
One would hope that if you did go to the authorities, and there is pre-existing evidence as you described, then the police would provide the support you need to deal with the aftermath. I don't know what it's like where you are though or if that would be the case. The situation you describe is not fit for anyone to endure and needs to be ended by taking the perpetrator down.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, KleinerWolf, TheEndisNear121200 and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
One would hope that if you did go to the authorities, and there is pre-existing evidence as you described, then the police would provide the support you need to deal with the aftermath. I don't know what it's like where you are though or if that would be the case. The situation you describe is not fit for anyone to endure and needs to be ended by taking the perpetrator down.

Thank you, I know you don't normally hang around this section so I appreciate this. I can go and get him jailed no problem, but without him I have no future in this country. I gave up a good life set for me in another country to marry him, now there is nothing left. He would never be able to do this to a fellow citizen.

I have to take my exit and hope the truth comes out afterwards. The cult needs to be ended. It is so ironic that the leader's mother is a judge and her extended family in top positions in law and police force..

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, KleinerWolf and Disappointered
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
but without him I have no future in this country
I thought that might be the case :aw: It's wrong that there would be no safe haven for you as a victim of crime. :heart:

And yes, I don't frequent the main forums, but I see the headlines and some posts I can't help but comment on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I thought that might be the case :aw: It's wrong that there would be no safe haven for you as a victim of crime. :heart:

I write a lot here that abuse needs to be handled a lot better than as it is. The narrative is that the victim walks away and is a surviving hero. The reality is a lot of victims are being trashed and ruined as a result, they are not 'freed'. Just imagine a world where the forced 'treatments' on victims were given to abusers instead. That probably will remain a fantasy, though...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, Silvermorning, Gnip and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Does this cult have a name? Curious to who they are or if there's a case on them?

Reactions: Disappointered
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Does this cult have a name? Curious to who they are or if there's a case on them?

It goes by a facade of a hobby/business, not a religious one. Though it is telling that on my husband's fb, he cites it as his religion. I would be more specific but it would be identifying.

The amazing thing is how small but how strong it is. No cult is too small to kill, apparently.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and Disappointered
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i'm sorry but you need to get out of this cult while you can. nothing positive will come of it and i know you're probably scared of the consequences (who wouldn't be) but seriously this is life or death for you. there is a way out and it probably does involve leaving your husband, but you probably better off being homeless, seeking professional help. don't let one person ruin your life. just keep fighting

Reactions: shay23 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Based on my understanding,
Being a victim of crime should qualify you for a protection visa in most countries,
if evidence are solid, the most liberal countries in EU should permit you to apply for a resident visa on humanitarian grounds.

Reactions: Disappointered
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
@woxihuanni was kind enough to privately share the details of her story with me recently, the reality of her vertiginous struggle is barely served by the fleeting glimpses of her posts, it truly pushes at the frontiers of human cruelty.

I will not forget her story, not because it is a wretched visage of interminable despair, but because of her strength, her tenacity, her sheer force of will; to survive and persevere through the years of torture, her story is an inspiration I shall treasure.

Knowing the circumstances, it is a terrible paradox with which she is faced; to go to the police would end one battle yet begin another as interminably painful as the last.

I despair for her. One can barely picture the physical harm she has endured, let alone the lasting psychological scars that will forever bind her to her husband, an entity for which I strain to use the word human to describe; himself a slave to a greater evil, a cult in the truest sense of the word - one conjures images of the recent revelations of torture and abuse among the inner circle of Nxium.

My heart just breaks for this lady, if there is any justice left in the world, I hope it finds her soon, but for now woxihuanni, my dear friend, know that you are heard.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gamja, death137, KleinerWolf and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hear your pain friend, and I understand your struggle. It is sometimes very hard for people to not understand why there isn't another option, or why there is no way out. I think it is human nature to not want to believe people can be as evil as the people that you are enduring truly are. My heart breaks for you and the position that you have been put in.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, KleinerWolf, Silvermorning and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I hear your pain friend, and I understand your struggle. It is sometimes very hard for people to not understand why there isn't another option, or why there is no way out. I think it is human nature to not want to believe people can be as evil as the people that you are enduring truly are. My heart breaks for you and the position that you have been put in.

Thank you Rosey, I swear my head hurts more with people trampling over my screams and evidence of my murder more than with my imminent death at this point. Everybody who gave me the most obvious 'advice' and assumed me to be stupid has made the last of my life an unbearable cesspit.

That is what I resent most. I would never be in such a situation to take crap from other people but for him.
@woxihuanni was kind enough to privately share the details of her story with me recently, the reality of her vertiginous struggle is barely served by the fleeting glimpses of her posts, it truly pushes at the frontiers of human cruelty.

I will not forget her story, not because it is a wretched visage of interminable despair, but because of her strength, her tenacity, her sheer force of will; to survive and persevere through the years of torture, her story is an inspiration I shall treasure.

Knowing the circumstances, it is a terrible paradox with which she is faced; to go to the police would end one battle yet begin another as interminably painful as the last.

I despair for her. One can barely picture the physical harm she has endured, let alone the lasting psychological scars that will forever bind her to her husband, an entity for which I strain to use the word human to describe; himself a slave to a greater evil, a cult in the truest sense of the word - one conjures images of the recent revelations of torture and abuse among the inner circle of Nxium.

My heart just breaks for this lady, if there is any justice left in the world, I hope it finds her soon, but for now woxihuanni, my dear friend, know that you are heard.

Thank you, I am deeply grateful to you. Screaming to deaf ears has been destroying me, and you have heard.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, KleinerWolf, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020

My heart goes to you woxihuanni. I'm short of words and still in shock. I knew things were bad, but not that bad. I'm so fucking sorry.
Some wounds can never be healed, at best , we live with an infected wound forever, until it eventually kills us from infection. Some lives are just wounds.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: death137, KleinerWolf, Ghost2211 and 3 others