BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im begging you
I know that you dont believe Im physically sick. No matter how hard I try to prove it. Just no, period.
But this washing machine, tv, furniture drilling and banging drive me insane! You will say, its my house, you wont tell me how much tv I should watch. Why is it not possible to use my disability plus some of your money to rent me a room? My aunt and grandma wont let me move in even in exchange for chores. I asked multiple times but they dont trust me. Imagine the tv and doorbell sounds like a train or a motorcycle. Spin yourself hard on a carousel then get off and try to walk. Imagine that this is your life. You can at least stop with the comments like, you walk like an idiot / a paralytic, you really are crazy, what is bothering you again now
PLEASE!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AQUA, Meditation guide, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 8 others
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
it doesn't actually matter if it's 'mental' or physical. You know, mental means your brain.
Your brain is the most important thing in your body. If it malfunctions, everything malfunctions.
Every system malfunctions, you get VERY physically ill from this, but they can't show that in blood work etc.
Why do you think people kill themselves with mental illness? Because their brains are screwed up, and it's worse than a lot of illnesses starting physically.

Reactions: lost_soul83
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
sorry you going through all that, some parents can be mean, mine were, they due so much mental abuse to me I had to leave home. Hope you can do the same and get out of that toxic environment, A big hug to you,

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This is not mental illness. I injured my ears and I have real positives on medical tests. I cant get help because in my country they see my record and immediately dismiss me and abroad I have no insurance.
Well idk, the tests are inconclusive
But if its really in my head Ill just commit suicide.
Listening to some phoney bitch tell me to learn to live with everything spinning in circles vomiting all day. They think I didnt try that, I tried for 14 months and it doesnt work! AND NO, MY MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT WORSE THAN THIS.
I WAS DEPRESSED, NOW IM DEPRESSED AND VIOLENTLY ILL ALL DAY ON TOP OF IT!
it doesn't actually matter if it's 'mental' or physical. You know, mental means your brain.
Your brain is the most important thing in your body. If it malfunctions, everything malfunctions.
Every system malfunctions, you get VERY physically ill from this, but they can't show that in blood work etc.
Why do you think people kill themselves with mental illness? Because their brains are screwed up, and it's worse than a lot of illnesses starting physically.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and NodusTollens
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I also have physical illness besides mental stuff.
I'm sorry you're going through this.

the combo is deadly..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pookie, aneurysm and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
this is so heartbreaking to read. I understand exactly how this must feels, being physically and mentally ill at the same time

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
It feels like Im gonna loose my sanity like last tuesday :'D

• Hugs
Reactions: ineedtoleave, kitch and aneurysm
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
It feels like Im gonna loose my sanity like last tuesday :'D
I understand. I lost my sanity a few months ago.
I cannot live like this anymore. I'm ashamed, scared and sad. Sending you a hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide