• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nature's Mistake

Nature's Mistake

Jun 24, 2023
A lethal dose of amygdalin? Almonds sold in the store, or heat-treated, are safe. The danger is raw, unprocessed, bitter almonds containing a substance called amygdalin. The question arises: how much amygdalin is contained in a kilogram of bitter almonds?

Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
I recommended you read the Peaceful Pill Handbook. I'm not familiar with that method

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Amygdalin is not only found in bitter almonds, but also in apricot kernels, apple seeds...etc

The highest content have:

bitter almonds = 5% = 0,3% hydrogen cyanide

apricot kernels = 8% = 0,4% hydrogen cyanide

The minimum lethal dose of cyanide is approximately at 50 mg or 0.5 mg/kg body weight.
Symptoms are: tachycardia, headache, confusion, nausea, weakness, cyanosis, coma, convulsions, cardiac arrhythmias, cardiac arrest, and death.

Here are some search results for you. I hope you can open those threads:

Last edited:
Nature's Mistake

Nature's Mistake

Jun 24, 2023
Амигдалин содержится не только в горьком миндале, но и в косточках абрикосов, яблочных семечках и т. д.

Наибольшее содержание имеют:

горький миндаль = 5% = 0,3% цианистого водорода

косточки абрикоса = 8% = 0,4% цианистый водород

Вот некоторые результаты поиска для вас. Я надеюсь, что вы можете открыть эти темы:

Alas, I can't open it and I don't know why. But thanks
Amygdalin is not only found in bitter almonds, but also in apricot kernels, apple seeds...etc

The highest content have:

bitter almonds = 5% = 0,3% hydrogen cyanide

apricot kernels = 8% = 0,4% hydrogen cyanide

Here are some search results for you. I hope you can open those threads: