• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I just want to make a brief post to thank the admins/mods for keeping this place running. As I approach my CTB date, this is the only place I feel safe and can engage in a bit ( or a lot) of escapism. I suffer from severe social anxiety and was reluctant to post in public initially. I was also bullied for no reason which made me very scared but the mods put a stop to it without me even alerting them. I was just going to keep reading without posting to avoid the harassment. But thank you again mods/admins for making a dying person's last days bearable. This place is really Godsend.

• Love
Reactions: Please_stop, SMarie1204, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I know the feeling. I was so anxious and paranoid about even creating an account, let alone posting. I admire your courage to ctb and hope you are successful.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I know the feeling. I was so anxious and paranoid about even creating an account, let alone posting. I admire your courage to ctb and hope you are successful.

Thank you and the best of luck to you, too.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and Alchemist