annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
It's funny how I was cast out for talking to him, yet he continues to do it. He continues to egg him on, speak to him, and even at one point, plays along with him.

this is what helped me begin to form a hatred for someone who claimed to love me, yet just wanted to cast me aside because he couldn't get out of his comfortable bubble where his friends continue to talk shit about him.

i finally feel free. I'll be able to be around people who care for me, while he will be with people who talk shit behind each others backs, always have drama, and will never truly stop being racist. he'll be stuck around white friends who say the n word, people who wont educate him on his hair, people who don't truly give him the time of day.
I'm free from both my stalker, and a coward who didn't actually treat me all that well. thank god. no wonder even his own friends told me to break up with him constantly. Good luck with your shitty friends, D. I wish you luck and love.

i finally feel less suicidal now that i have good friends :)

Reactions: ezziiooo678
ezziiooo678

ezziiooo678

Oct 11, 2024
i'm so glad you got out of that situation and hope u continue to feel better :)

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
this is the best news šŸ–¤ hope you keep finding productive love in the right places