• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Can anyone recommend a good test for SN to me? I'm currently on Amazon but I'm a bit lost, I don't know which one to buy, I'm afraid the results won't be accurate enough and I will fail to CTB.
Thanks guys!

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Can anyone recommend a good test for SN to me? I'm currently on Amazon but I'm a bit lost, I don't know which one to buy, I'm afraid the results won't be accurate enough and I will fail to CTB.
Thanks guys!
Potable water test strips or acquariums test strips, the 6in1 or 8in1 are good enough, but with 16in1 you go safe because it contains almost all tests, nitrite included.
You should check in the description or in the pics if those strips actually test the presence of nitrites in the water.
I don't know if in your region you have 'Acqua care pro' or similar.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Potable water test strips or acquariums test strips, the 6in1 or 8in1 are good enough, but with 16in1 you go safe because it contains almost all tests, nitrite included.
You should check in the description or in the pics if those strips actually test the presence of nitrites in the water.
I don't know if in your region you have 'Acqua care pro' or similar.
Yes I know that, but I wanted more like a specific brand of reliable tests, I see so many failed tests on this forum

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I bought Bartvation.
It was recommended somewhere on this site.

I haven't used it, so I can't provide details.
I bought online.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I remember a user saying that liquid tests are more reliable than test strips.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I remember a user saying that liquid tests are more reliable than test strips.
Where did you read that? Is there a guide or something on the forum for liquid tests? I only saw guides for test strips.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Where did you read that? Is there a guide or something on the forum for liquid tests? I only saw guides for test strips.
I can't be bothered to find the specific thread about it. A quick internet search confirms this.
The procedure is the same except for the last part. Instead of dipping in the test strip you would follow the instructions of the liquid test which is extract (usually 5ml) of liquid and put it into a test tube, add x drops of chemical A and x drops of chemical B. You can shake the test tube to speed up the reaction and or wait a few minutes for the reaction to finish but the results are seen almost immediately. Then you compare the color with the provided chart same as with the test strips except you are now holding a vile of colored liquid instead of a strip of paper.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I can't be bothered to find the specific thread about it. A quick internet search confirms this.
The procedure is the same except for the last part. Instead of dipping in the test strip you would follow the instructions of the liquid test which is extract (usually 5ml) of liquid and put it into a test tube, add x drops of chemical A and x drops of chemical B. You can shake the test tube to speed up the reaction and or wait a few minutes for the reaction to finish but the results are seen almost immediately. Then you compare the color with the provided chart same as with the test strips except you are now holding a vile of colored liquid instead of a strip of paper.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: EyesOfNight