• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onigiri

onigiri

-
Jun 15, 2019
hello, i'm new. 24 year old girl. i've fantasized about suicide for as long as i could remember. the thought always brought me comfort. but now i feel i've come to the absolute conclusion it will happen. probably sooner rather than later. i always knew i didn't want to die of old age, but after several hospital trips from attempts and the suffocating feeling that things probably won't improve in my life, i've moved on to serious planning. not just impulsive pill swallowing without research, or impulsive partial hanging in my bathroom only to chicken out, i'm ready to start research into a final and full proof method. i'm no longer impulsive. i'm calm.. and certain. but i don't want to be alone. idk how long it'll be till i do it but i can't tell my friends or boyfriend or therapist, the people i talk to, because they'll try and stop me. until i reach that final point, u want a friend on that journey to talk to. maybe on that day, til my final moment. not a morbidly sick individual, an empathic person to be here if i maybe need them. i don't know. i'm not sure i'm making sense i'm sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, anna-morphosis, SinisterKid and 11 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
My messages are open if you ever want to chat :hug:

Reactions: Righttodie, Circles and inconsequential
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies somewhere around here.....

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, kuddelmuddel23, NoDream and 6 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Hello welcome,

because you are a new member you cannot receieve or start conversations. I'll be your friend tho:)

Love and kindness

Reactions: Circles and inconsequential
onigiri

onigiri

-
Jun 15, 2019
Reactions: Circles, inconsequential and DoomedxFromBirth
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
i don't quite know how to message on here yet but thank you! c:
I think you have to wait until your messages open up, you have to post a bit more and had to have your account open for 24 hours I think

Reactions: Circles, inconsequential and onigiri
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Hello, many here are empathetic when possible, I hope we can help. You can talk that suffocating feeling with a therapist without being specific. What do you talk to him/her about?

Reactions: Righttodie, Circles and inconsequential
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
ooo i'm partial to thin mints tyty

I'm sorry, but the thin mints disappeared when I arrived. My apologies. Would you like a chocolate chip cookie?

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Circles
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Welcome! My inbox is always open, and I'm always awake, so you can pop in whenever you'd like. I don't have cookies, but there's some candy & ramune around here somewhere.

Reactions: Circles, Faraway1990 and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Welcome! My inbox is always open, and I'm always awake, so you can pop in whenever you'd like. I don't have cookies, but there's some candy & ramune around here somewhere.
Hey! I offered cookies first pal!

• Love
Reactions: Circles and inconsequential
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
Suicide is not a fantasy or an achievement to be proud of, it's the last option left when there is no possible solution for someone's sufferance.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, About_to_Go, been_there and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, inconsequential and Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I will be CTB soonish I would be happy to make a new friend feel free to DM me [email protected] if email is preferred that goes for anyone I'm happy to meet you.

Reactions: Circles
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Oh shit, the Japanese soda? I love that shit!! I haven't had it in years. I love how you have to open the bottle.

It's so fucking SATISFYING. Rip the plastic wrapper off, snap the plug out of the round plastic, and BOOM GOES THE RAMUNE! I love it. Ahhhh now I need to go buy more ramune.

Reactions: Circles, Empty Smile, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
It's so fucking SATISFYING. Rip the plastic wrapper off, snap the plug out of the round plastic, and BOOM GOES THE RAMUNE! I love it. Ahhhh now I need to go buy more ramune.

We'll buy me a few dammit... I can't find them anywhere around my house

Reactions: ProhibereDolor, Faraway1990, Circles and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You can drop a line to me whenever you want, and I'll try my best to respond. I can promise a patient ear, but not coherent replies.

Also, @inconsequential and @Empty Smile, stop making me hungry. The shops near my room are closed for another 2 hours or so.

• Love
Reactions: Faraway1990, Empty Smile and inconsequential
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
I am here for you if you need someone to talk with. I have always tried to empathize with people instead of having pity. Pity is a fucked up thing. Pity accomplishes nothing yet putting yourself into other people's shoes give you different perspectives rather than just looking down on someone. As soon as you are able to send messages go ahead and send me one and we can about whatever is on your mind. But my advice on what you said about friends, boyfriend, or therapist would try to talk you out of it....that's not always a bad thing. At the least it shows you that some people truly want you to be happy and not leave this planet faster than usual. I try to say inspirational quotes to some people I deem to be needing something to think about so here goes:
"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of those stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?"

Hope you feel better soon. And remember, there is a whole community here that is willing to help you with anything. The people on this site actually care. Well, most of us anyway. I'm sure there's trolls under a bridge around here somewhere. But most of us just keep skipping along and not give them the satisfaction of paying or answering some riddle to get across.

Reactions: Jen0804 and Faraway1990
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
you are welcome to reach out to me any time you need :hug:

(Anybody)

Reactions: ProhibereDolor and Faraway1990
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
I could use a new friend I'm lonely as shit

Reactions: memento_mori, AtomicNewt, Jen0804 and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I think you're making a lot of sense. It's actually one of the main reasons why most people are on here I suspect. I'm sure you'll find there are a lot of empathic, sincere people on here you can talk to if need be.

Welcome to SS. I hope you'll find what you need here. Perhaps even a small glimmer of hope, who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: memento_mori and AtomicNewt
L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
I need a friend too..
I'm lonely as shit, and am more then happy to talk with anyone, or listen.
I'm a female in my early 20s struggling primarily with chronic mental health issues, for some basic background on me.

If anyone wants to talk, my PM's are open (to anyone). Feel free to reach out to me if anyone wants to talk..

Thanks.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth, AtomicNewt and Kringle's Curse
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
It does suck doesn't it. Well, we're all here if you need anyone to talk to. We won't judge, or parrot "iT gEtS bEtTeR, yOu HaVe So MuCh To LiVe FoR!" People here are very understanding.

And yeah, we do have cookies here! Help yourself to one if you'd like.

Reactions: tomz323
anna-morphosis

anna-morphosis

Jun 19, 2019
hello, i'm new. 24 year old girl. i've fantasized about suicide for as long as i could remember. the thought always brought me comfort. but now i feel i've come to the absolute conclusion it will happen. probably sooner rather than later. i always knew i didn't want to die of old age, but after several hospital trips from attempts and the suffocating feeling that things probably won't improve in my life, i've moved on to serious planning. not just impulsive pill swallowing without research, or impulsive partial hanging in my bathroom only to chicken out, i'm ready to start research into a final and full proof method. i'm no longer impulsive. i'm calm.. and certain. but i don't want to be alone. idk how long it'll be till i do it but i can't tell my friends or boyfriend or therapist, the people i talk to, because they'll try and stop me. until i reach that final point, u want a friend on that journey to talk to. maybe on that day, til my final moment. not a morbidly sick individual, an empathic person to be here if i maybe need them. i don't know. i'm not sure i'm making sense i'm sorry

hi there. im in a very, very similar situation actually. new user, im 23. my experience going from suicidal teenager to suicidal adult has been kind of like going from vaguely anticipating a potential tumble out of my life and stopping at the hospital to recharge when i collapse but don't die, to taking very seriously the steps i'll have to take to make this stop, and realizing that the hospital can't really do anything but frustrate me now. the stakes of my life are higher, and so are the stakes of my death. i'd like to imagine that i've made my peace with dying alone, but whether or not i have, i've gotten myself into a situation where i'm being monitored for suicidal behavior and could use some support in figuring out a way around that, hence my coming here. i'm happy to talk privately with you or anyone else on this site if that's wanted. it's been incredibly freeing to find this place

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
My inbox is open to any who want to talk or vent.
Got a discord and skype for those who want to talk realtime. So plenty of option feel free to contact me for a listening ear

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
you're in for one hell of a ride. I've been where you are and let me tell you suicide does not only take planning but also desperation and willpower and the process of building up that willpower and desperation takes years for most of us and sometimes even decades.