WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I was streaming my screen in discord and completely forgot i ended up tabbing into SS and he saw the immediate response from him was "wtf" after hearing that i closed the tab but he kept asking if i was okay and if i needed to talk before i left call i dont know what to do now im worried this information will somehow find its way to my mother.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheHuman, Unwr!tten, NoLoveNoHope and 12 others
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
It's easy to make up a story like how you like surfing something vague like this on the internet and that you just like reading these stories just like any possibly gore interest you could have taken
Or that it was a mere idea in you years ago and that u were just recovering
Just don't make anything ur gonna say sound like you have to prove it to him ir randomly bring it up anxiously
Learn for a gaslighter or an abusive boyfriend

Reactions: numbnesshuman and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Holy shit. I guess there's nothing you can do right now., unfortunately. Only hope he's not gonna tell anything to anyone.

WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
It's easy to make up a story like how you like surfing something vague like this on the internet and that you just like reading these stories just like any possibly gore interest you could have taken
Or that it was a mere idea in you years ago and that u were just recovering
Just don't make anything ur gonna say sound like you have to prove it to him ir randomly bring it up anxiously
Learn for a gaslighter or an abusive boyfriend
I said something vague like this when he first asked it something alongs the lines of "the site just interests me" but i don't think he bought it I've know him for years and he knows I've struggled in the past.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
I said something vague like this when he first asked it something alongs the lines of "the site just interests me" but i don't think he bought it I've know him for years and he knows I've struggled in the past.
That's okay just make up your mind don't be anxious don't lie too much so he doesn't trust anything u say anymore try drawing more boundaries and Don't give up this could potentially make you the center of attention and direct some really unwanted attention for you that could ruin any future plan

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you don't suffer any negative consequences because of that, I hate how this world is filled with people who are against the right to die, suicide really shouldn't be so stigmatised as none of us are obligated to delay our inevitable fate.

Reactions: Cherry_BB, NoLoveNoHope, redisblue and 2 others
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

Student
Dec 4, 2022
"Oh yeah haha I found this website from Tantacrul's video and wanted to check it out. Damn this website is so messed up, sorry if I scared you" or something. Might as well give that useless video he made some purpose

Reactions: Cherry_BB, Lawliet, NoLoveNoHope and 6 others
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
That's okay just make up your mind don't be anxious don't lie too much so he doesn't trust anything u say anymore try drawing more boundaries and Don't give up this could potentially make you the center of attention and direct some really unwanted attention for you that could ruin any future plan
I am doing my best to not be anxious but my heart is pounding i feel like im gonna throw up this is the first time someone near me has gotten close to finding out i didnt think it would affect me as much as it is

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and Praestat_Mori
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
I am doing my best to not be anxious but my heart is pounding i feel like im gonna throw up this is the first time someone near me has gotten close to finding out i didnt think it would affect me as much as it is
If ur making a good lie i think you should believe it yourself it makes you say it as confident as the truth some people detect lies by asking you about something they know about you and then something they think you will lie about to see the change in behaviour so i think it would sound alot more honest if you actually believe what ur saying

Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
Maybe tell him you are here because you were curious, and if possible try to be sarcastic to ease the tension.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was streaming my screen in discord and completely forgot i ended up tabbing into SS and he saw the immediate response from him was "wtf" after hearing that i closed the tab but he kept asking if i was okay and if i needed to talk before i left call i dont know what to do now im worried this information will somehow find its way to my mother.
Ghost your friend, say don't come near me or my family I will get a restraining order against you if your friend trouble you too much!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Twistedliesinside
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Ghost your friend, say don't come near me or my family I will get a restraining order against you if your friend trouble you too much!
Hopefully he will leave it alone if you don't make it seem like a big deal or show anxiety. It might even help keep you calm if you have a plan b. However, if he escalates this situation beyond what you can control, turn your fear into anger and protect yourself. You should know your friend best though... I wouldn't want you to lose a friend over this, but put yourself and your freedom before everything else.

Last edited:
C

captive

May 31, 2023
you shouldn't really have posted this, because he might try to find you here... and that panic be damned, it was so easy to explain everything before you suddenly left call. i don't even know how you can talk your way out of this, but i really hope you will. to not let this happen in future use win+tab and always put browser with ss open in a separate desktop than everything other.

Reactions: Aisley, Praestat_Mori and loopdaloop
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
you shouldn't really have posted this, because he might try to find you here... and that panic be damned, it was so easy to explain everything before you suddenly left call. i don't even know how you can talk your way out of this, but i really hope you will. to not let this happen in future use win+tab and always put browser with ss open in a separate desktop than everything other.
Yea thats my main issue i made up a dumb excuse and left call and made this post idk how imma talk my way out of this

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is one of my fears when browsing SaSu, and I always make a conscious effort to hide my browsing activities, even on a personal machine. There is too much to lose and I can never be too careful when it comes to protecting my privacy. It's always better to be safe than sorry, given the magnitude of consequences that can arise from the wrong people having such knowledge. I too, hope that nothing bad comes out of the situation.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and Praestat_Mori
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I would emphasize the recovery side of the community here. Because I think there really is a lot of support here for stuff that most people cannot talk about at all in other places, even with close friends.

There may be no way to put a completely positive spin on it, but this literally is one of the few places where a person can be heard and share feelings and support for stuff that most people either pretend does not exist or catastrophize.

Reactions: msocks, chloramine, Rabbit- and 2 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Omg, this is my worst worst worst nightmare. That's why I started only using this site in private windows and doing everything else on the regular ones.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"Oh yeah haha I found this website from Tantacrul's video and wanted to check it out. Damn this website is so messed up, sorry if I scared you" or something. Might as well give that useless video he made some purpose
That's brilliant. Is you middle name Machiavelli?

Rabbit-

Rabbit-

🎼 Achilles Come Down
May 5, 2023
I don't really have any advice beyond what others have said, but I truly hope this ends well for you. This breach in privacy, though accidental, must be very stressful, and I'm sorry it happened to you. This site is unique in its purpose, so the thought of not feeling safe here is quite a nightmare.

WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Omg, this is my worst worst worst nightmare. That's why I started only using this site in private windows and doing everything else on the regular ones.
He hasn't brought it up since but im still worried hes gonna ask something about it

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
He hasn't brought it up since but im still worried hes gonna ask something about it
Make something up now, but wait until he asks you. Then casually and confidently tell him that. It will calm your nerves now and will come naturally so that it isn't suspicious.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I'd go with what looking-for-peace said. You saw a youtube video and were curious. And going by the date you joined, it's true. The more nervous you are, the bigger deal it is. I talk to my husband and two friends about this site. But they're all real solid people and they get it. Just make sure YOU don't make a big deal about it.

BUT you've really id'ed yourself here. That's a problem. Not trying to help you shit more bricks, but I would get on my knees before @RainAndSadness and beg her to delete this post.

Reactions: Grav and Charlie-Bravo
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I'm lucky to have a best-friend that has accepted that I'll be committing. If someone does ask me what it is I just say I hyperfixate on weird topics like war, guns, history etc (wich i actually do) and say that suicide is just one of those things my brain fixates on and cause my life seems good from the outside they just believe it. probably too late but still. Hope you get it fixed much luck.