K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
A friend whom I spoke to a good few times has not been around since December. He had SN ready and never heard from him since our last voice chat. Hasn't logged on Discord nor SS.

He loved watching the orchestra in-person and enjoyed old school music. Very well educated and knowledgeable. Can get lost in learning what he enjoys learning. He loves his siblings very much and cares about them to the point of having to protect them from family abuse.

He's a good friend and he's listened to my troubles as well. Thank you for being patient towards me during my very rough times even though you're dealing with your own situation.. I can't repay for it any longer..

I don't know what truly happened to you, but based on our last conversation about drinking it the second time, might be safe to say that you've finally succeeded.

logout_how_do, I hope you're resting well now. I know you don't believe in the afterlife. So where ever you went, I really hope you're at peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: grandeur.egg, majortom, Unknown21 and 2 others
P

py_torch

old dog
Dec 8, 2022
We are so sorry to hear that. It's not easy, it leaves you with an empty hole (at least to me), when someone just disappear from your life. I wish he's resting well. It takes courage and a lot to take the steps. I, myself wish had the courage to do so. I think about CTB everyday, but never able to bring myself to do anything about my life. My counselor sucks, my friends sucks, I know a lot of people, and have many friends, but none of them I feel comfortable with sharing what's going in my head. The people I do feel like sharing with, they end up either not listening, or just not caring. Problem is not them but me.

So sorry I made it about myself. I'm genuinely sorry about your friend.

• Love
Reactions: Action and Kalista
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's a lovely goodbye. They sounded a very kind person. I hope they're at peace now.

• Love
Reactions: majortom, Unknown21 and Kalista
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, at least all those who are gone are now permanently free from all suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista