• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Just to be clear, I don't have the MDS source and will have to ask for it if anyone is willing to share it with me. I say this so that people don't ask me to give them the source, because I don't have it. Having said that, here are my questions:

1) Does MDS ship to Spain?

2) Is there a way to have the SN delivered to a PO Box instead of my home? If so, how does this work? As far as I know, I have to buy a prepaid card and rent a PO Box. Yay, more chores! Fucking evil anti-suicide society, why does it have to be so fucking unnecessarily complicated?!

3) Would the PO Box option be better in my case, as I live with my parents? Would it be a risky move on my part to have the SN delivered directly to my home?

4) Will the police in Spain come to my home for a "welfare check" if I order SN? Damn cops, if they dare set foot in my house, I'm gonna steal their guns and shoot myself in the head, right through the brain stem!

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Bump

(I hate to use this "bump" technique, because I think it's a dirty tactic, and I'm not an attention seeker, attention whore, or anything like that. I'm fully aware that countless people on this forum need help as much as I do, if not more, so the site is flooded with many threads every day, a non-trivial percentage of which get buried. However, I need help with my method if possible, and although I don't want to guilt-trip anyone into answering my questions, as no one is obliged to, I would be very grateful for any input. Thanks).